1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Yummy chocolate....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sriilu, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Sriilu

Sriilu New IL'ite

Hello ladies....

Yaa I know thts a Yummy title... cheers to all the Chocolate lovers for i would never forget anybody who shared a choclate with me or anyone who craved for choclate like me .....

From school days , i would always accept choclates from frienzz... teachers... relatives... for tht matter anyone... and would save the wrapper with their name /nickname on it....

I have a big collection of those till date.... it gives me so much pleasure counting and recalling the moments....

Moreover, choclate is good for health ... It's more than wishful thinking — chocolate can be good for you. Studies show that eating chocolate, may contribute to improved cardiovascular health. Packed with natural antioxidants, dark chocolate and cocoa sit in the same good-for-you category as green tea and blueberries. :thumbsup

so much love for choclate happened to make me make my choclate dish at home and enjoy the evening with the tempting flavour.

Here , I share with you one of the simplest Recipe to treat your taste buds with easy to make chocolate pie ...

Ingredients:
    Sugarless Choclate /Cooking choclate - 1/2 cup
    You can also left over normal chocolate and dark chocolate bars (incase you need more sweetness add crushed sugar powder)
    Flour(Maida) - 1/3 cup
    Egg yolk - 2
    Butter - 3 spoons
    Milk - 1/2 cup
    Butter paper cups or baked pie cups

Method: Melt chocolate and mix the molten chocolate and add in about half of the 1 cup of water, just enough to make a smooth paste.
    Blend in the sugar and the beaten egg yolks and add remaining water and milk.
    Cook over low until the mixture is thick and add butter
    Pour into baked pie / butter paper cups.

Top up with jam and add a cherry/plum.

Chill and serve...

Yummy is it...