1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Yours faithfully ..........The Almighty

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Priya_Mommy, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

I love you I have call you by name. You are mine. Before i formed you.And before you were born,I consectrated you.You did not choose me,I choose you.Because you were precious to me and honored,I love you,I have loved you with an everlasting love.How can I abondon you?My love for you is too strong.Can a woman forget her baby and not love the child she bore?Yet, even if she forgets,I will never forget you.See,I have written your name with my palms of my hands.For I,the lord your God,am holding you by the right hand.Do not be afraid,I have redeemed you.Do not let your heartbeat be troubled.Trust in me.I will be with you.Your trouble will not overwhelm you.The hard trials that come will not hurt you.Do not worry. Even the hairs of your head have been numbere,so there is no need to be afraid of anythinhg.The mountains may depart,and the hills will be shaken,but my steadfast love for you will never end. Come i will lead you into solitude, and there, i will speak tenderlyto your heart. I will be true and faithful. I will show you constant love and make you mine forever. I will depend my promise and you will really know me then as never before. I will not leave you until i have done what i promised. I am who i am . I am the lord your God.

Yours faithfully
    The Almighty

2. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Lovely post priya! You rightly said trust the Divine he will never leave you.
    Jaya

3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

dear priya,
    lovely thought. "Kadavulai nambinor kaividappadar" this poem brings out nicely that message. thank you.If we have full faith in God and surrender with whole heart he will be with us always.
    with love
    pad.

4. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Thanks Jaya and Pad for your review.