Your most exciting holiday /trip

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Sindhurao, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Sindhu, I think its a great thing to plan for just 1 place when going for a vacation. I know a few people who go for a vacation for 10 days and try to cover like 7 cities/resorts in those 10 days. When they return, they are more tired than how they had left:bonk. So, usually we also plan 1 destination per 1 vacation.

2. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Thanks for coming by, Anisu. There is surely something about trips by train that makes it fun. And like you mentioned I can remember quite a number of train trips from my childhood days for the fun and excitement we had! -- with fond memories.

Experiencing the unexpected is surely exciting! Wow, peacocks and herd of elephants close to the road - now that surely must have been fantastic.

Sindhu

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  3. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

The most exciting holiday/trip was to Zurich,Switzerland. I had a blast of time there with WOW sceries everywhere.The train journey from Germany to Zurich was too good. Infact, the entire Europe is worth to travel. Paris,Rome,London, Luxembourg,Amsterdam,Brussels,Lucerne,Mt.Titlis in Swiss are the places I visited and each place has its own beauty and everlasting memories for me.