1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Your LO's favorite game?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by Nitha J, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Hii all;
    Just wanted to know your kid's favorite game? What is the activity that the child does most of their time?
    My 14 months girlie loves is to put her doll to sleep. What she does is to put the doll on her shoulder,singing a ba..ba..ba song and finally putting it to bed.
    It would fun to know how your LO's spent their private time.
    -Nitha

2. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Right now Nitha its singing - preferably at the top of his voice while swinging on his swing (completely off-key I might add!). Top pretend play activity is cooking a meal for amma - rather elaborate ones involving much use of the mixie, cooker etc. (so he can make all those noises I guess). :)

V.

PS - And he has this toy monkey he carries around - the poor thing gets scolded so much for doing naughty things!

3. tikka

tikka Gold IL'ite

After much pushing and prodding and gentle easing into the outdoor, DS finally has decided he wants to be nature boy. So, DS goes in his langotti and stand under the hose pipe as amma waters the plants and does the "oru kodam thanni oothi, ore poo poothadam". We have also taken to hoola hoops, i.e. amma makes a fool of herself and Ds laughs trying to imitate amma minus the hoola.
    After acquiring 5 soft toys, mainly from ambitious amma, we now pretend play classroom with all 5 of them with amma being an errant student who is being made an example of with doo doo, penguin, Elmo, doggie and cow looking at her with disbelief. Funny ones about how amma pushed and how itis bad to push.