Your favourite Temple and God!!!

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by ish_nalini, Nov 17, 2007.

1. kiranmadhu

kiranmadhu Senior IL'ite

My favourites Gods are Ramar, Sita, Hanuman, Mahalakshmi, Durga and Siva.
    I like Perur Patteeswarar temple, Viveknagar Ram temple, Kapaleeswarar temple, Palani murugan, Tiruchendur Murugan temples.

2. pussy

pussy Gold IL'ite

1) TIRUPATHI Lord Venkateswara.
    2) Tiruvannamalai Sivan Temple.

Both are my favourite temples. I love to visit both temples atleast yearly once.

And I love Lord Ganesha /Vinayakar / Ganapathy. Whereever I use to see him I feel like meeting a close friend.

3. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

Lor Venkateswara Swamy of Tirumala

4. Supri

Supri Silver IL'ite

Krishna, Krishna and nothing or nobody but Krishna. I guess u have a clue as to who my all time love is.
    My favourite temple so naturally will be Guruvayoor Temple in Kerala, Trissur district. visiting Guruvayoor is an experience not to be missed. When the temple doors open for aradhana all of us unknowingly pray " Narayana, Narayana, Narayana... " it is a prayer, a chant and a cry from within your soul all at once. Here u feel the presence of Krishna. Every day miracles happen and if u go with The Lord in your heart u will defintely experience him.

My next favourite temple is the one I have lived next door to since I was born. Thiruvangad Sree Rama Swami Temple in Thalasherry, Kerala.