Your Favourite and most lovable animal species on earth

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by svrlax, Sep 4, 2008.

1. kanaka

kanaka Bronze IL'ite

Dear Varalekshm, Lakshmi with a 'E'

Animals and birds have been a source of inspiration for man since bygones. We started flying observing the birds. We have learnt leadership qualities from ants. We are yet to learn discipline from them. From parrot we have learnt to prattle scarerd of
    what others would think of us. We are yet to learn from the lion to be majestic in our way of life, from dogs to be loyal. We are still in the learning process from nature.

My favourite animal is horse for its intelligence and veracity. kanaka

2. svrlax

svrlax Senior IL'ite

I would say, it would be needed like using a trained Guide dog for helping the blind. But I am not comfortable in using for other purposes like "animal assisted therapies". Just because lots of communication related activities are requires to enable them to communcate their thoughts which is only possible with humans in the form of speech. So i would day parents or care takers should spare more time providing undivided attention to enable them to express their thoughts and feelings in the form of speech by speaking a lot to them and promoting their speech skills

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
  3. pratapa

pratapa New IL'ite

i love all animals and especially when small:)