1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Your Favorite Trader Joe's Products

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by silento, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Salads, coconut water, Organic Firm Tofu, frozen Indian food, frozen Chicken tamale, canned beans , sea weed snack, lite kettle corn , chocolate , dried apricots, prunes , nuts , cheese , pumpkin chai latte mix,canned sardines,mackerel , potted succulents and flowers .

silento likes this.
  2. bharadwn

bharadwn New IL'ite

spicy Lentil wraps and Lentil soups...red pepper and tomato soup, taquitos, black bean burritos, tamales, tomato and feta soup, cheeses- jalapenos cheese, definitely burgers, TJs Os, cheese puffs, salsas, English peas, coffee, wines, rum chocolates during holidays, dry spicy mango, many more

silento likes this.
  3. deepthyanoop

deepthyanoop Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Wow!! Really cool choices....I guess Orange Champagne Vinegar is used in marinating meats and as a salad dressing,right??

I was looking for some thread where OP asked about some quick recipes and you mentioned some quick chinese stirfry type dish with the Traders Joe frozen vegetables and also one with the frozen tinda. I really found it very helpful when busy. But when searched again couldn't find that thread. Sorry for the diversion, OP :)

silento and MalStrom like this.
  4. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

The orange vinegar is genius. I use it to make a quick salad dressing with together some EVOO, salt, pepper,a clove of crushed garlic and a bit of dijon mustard. For marinating meat, their soyaki and Island soyaki are great for Asian flavors. If you are making Asian stir-fry then a tiny bit of toasted sesame oil added at the very end makes a great improvement in taste.

silento and deepthyanoop like this.
  5. silento

silento Silver IL'ite

Wow! thank you... need to try the spreads and salsas. I have started using the riced cauliflower recently.
    What are microgreens?

6. silento

silento Silver IL'ite

Thank you...Kung pao cauliflower,Roasted garlic and onion jam, Orange Muscat Champagne vinegar has me intrigued.