1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

You are not getting married to me only , you are getting married to my whole family

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mohini16, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: You are not getting married to me only , you are getting married to my whole fami

Mohini,

Meet his mom, and then say no to proposal.. be sure to add that you are rejecting the whole khandaan.

12 people like this.
  2. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Re: You are not getting married to me only , you are getting married to my whole fami

This guy is only saying out loud what most guys believe or insist on after marriage.

Instead if I were you I would say- "Sure just as you will be marrying my whole khandaan. Btw, when we take vows, will the entire khandaan from both side sit in mandap to take collective vows of eternal joining???"

4 people like this.
  3. cuppcake

cuppcake Gold IL'ite

Deleted.....................

4. mohini16

mohini16 Silver IL'ite

Thanks all you ladies .......... I got fair idea of what i am getting into .........and if some of u have read my previous thread about Am i expecting too much from destiny was also about this guy only.........i have pretty clear picture now....
    This site has helped me a lot to know about married life facts which i wud never know myself..........

You all are my gemstones my elder ladies........... :)

Mohini

5. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG] ............ [​IMG]

8 people like this.
  6. mohini16

mohini16 Silver IL'ite

What happened Anitap ? Did i say anything wrong :p
    You all are more mature and elder to me ..........

2 people like this.
  7. sweetshreya

sweetshreya IL Hall of Fame

LOL !! Anita, maybe we Indus Ladies should take a slightly different stance from now on. Time to learn few things from Naksh.... :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

what is it? what is it? :hiya
    posting fine prints like disclaimers - that i learnt.:rotfl(thanks naksh. I even credited you there (duties of dil thread).. well not exactly in those words but something like 'naksh only asked to add these lines' and I am not responsible if it was interpreted differently. hehe.. i am being crafty..:twisted:)

1 person likes this.
  9. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

:bananayay... i was absent in this thread until now..
    Anita,
    100% attendance is not good all the time. Harhar

6 people like this.
  10. cuppcake

cuppcake Gold IL'ite

:rotfl

We're older and mature (?!- you should see some of the other posts by us) yes,

but not the 'elderly'...we like to think we are hip,cool bunch on the other side of late 20s ;)

7 people like this.