Yokohama ? Anyone in Yokohama ?

Discussion in 'Indians in Japan' started by kareng, Jul 9, 2009.

1. kareng

kareng New IL'ite

Hi there

My husband and I are in the process of moving to Yokohama from Hong Kong, and am so worried about being the only Indian in Yokohama :bonk.

I actually am from Bandra, Mumbai and I love meeting new people and hanging out. We are going to be pretty lost since we really don't know anyone in Japan (except for our real estate agent :rotfl)

Do drop me a line women.......

Cheers :thumbsup

Karen

2. debi

debi Silver IL'ite

Dear Karen,
    Nice to meet you. I lived in Japan for 5 years.Do not worry. there are so many Indians are living in Japan.When are you moving?I am sure you will find Indians there.One of my friend was also lived in yokohama but 3 years back she returned.I enjoyed the life In japan. I hope same for you. Good Luck.and have a safe journey.

Debi

3. khushiP

khushiP New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

This is Meena from Bangalore.

My husband just got a job in Yokohoma and we will be moving to Yokohoma shortly in October.

Please i would like u to give some information on any Hospital(s) especially for Gynaceology and other general requirements in or around Yokohoma. Also do i need to have a medical Insurance or can i pay in cash... Any idea of Medical expenses or Links would be really helpful?

I understand there is a Language problem so how are u all coping?

Hope to get a feedback as soon as possible so that we can plan ahead.

Thanks