yoga and breathing exercises classes in Bur Dubai

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by mrudula13, Feb 3, 2010.

1. mrudula13

mrudula13 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone!!!!

We have started yoga and breathing exercise classes. These are mainly for women and children (above 5 years).

Personally I have tried all types of exercise patterns but found Yoga as more effective. My experience with other types of exercises and gym is that for the particular period we lose weight but it doesnt stand for a long time. Besides it doesnt deal with the stress, breath retention and we are always away from the actual energy which we should opt from universe.

We are teaching various asanas with breath control, pranayam, other breathing exercises which will bring you closer to the universal energy and you will be able to feel it. You feel the connection between universal energy and the energy hidden into you.

Being only slim and trim doesnt manifest that the person is healthy. We have women who are slim but still unable to do the simple lotus pose! Our muscles should be free and when those muscles will be free you all can be energetic for a full day!! We are focusing on the resonance which one has to make to strengthen the particular chakra with a respective mudra.

We are focussing mainly on the behavioural aspects which are dominantly visible in todays generation e.g. aggressiveness, demanding nature, hyper activeness, short temperament, etc. We have made a good combination of physical and breathing exercises which help in reducing stress level, help in cultivating positive attitude. It is also helpful in improving memory, concentration, immune system and of course deal better with obesity!!!!

So if anything above hits you or your children pls feel free to contact us on this number.
    Ms Mrudula- 0506944531
    Ms Neelu-0552752632

We are starting our first batch from 7th February. Feel free to call us and join us for trial classes.

Three trial classes are available in which you can experience and decide!!!

Timings-Women - 8:30-9:30 (Sunday to Thursday)
    Timings-Children-5:00-6:00 (Sunday to Thursday)

Fees are 200 Dhs pm.

So lets breathe together and get rid of any problem u r having!!!!

thanks

with warm regards,

Mrudula:)

2. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

Any evening Classes ? where exactly in Bur Dubai ?

3. mrudula13

mrudula13 New IL'ite

Hi,

If there are at least five women we can start evening classes as a new batch.

We are staying opposite to London Crown 1. As you have my contact number you can call me for more information.

bye n tc

mrudula:)

4. laasyan

laasyan New IL'ite

Hai Charu,

Have u found any yoga classes in Bur Dubai?? if yes, can u also plz give me the details.

Regards,
    Swapna

5. sonns

sonns New IL'ite

Hi,
    I would like to know if there is any Yoga classes in Bur Dubai pref Mankhool Area
    Regards
    Sonns