1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Yesterday was Yogini Ekadashi ( 12/6/)

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by saibaba171819, Jun 13, 2015.

1. saibaba171819

saibaba171819 Silver IL'ite

Om sairam friends

Yesterday 12th June was Yogini Ekadashi. I want to share my experience with you.

I was not knowing that yesterday was Ekadashi. Yesterday morning I woke up at about 5:30am, did my morning work and got ready to go to office. While eating my breakfast I thought I must go to Krishna's temple which is close to my office and read Vishnu Sahasranamam inside the temple.I left my house, and reached office and in my office I forgot about my morning thought. In the afternoon again I remembered that I have to go to temple to read Vishnusahasranamam, I just opened my Calendar to see what was the day's speciality and I was happy to see that it was Ekadashi. I felt like Lord Krishna is asking me to come to temple and read the Sahasranama.It was his invitation for me. I went to temple in evening, offered flowers to my dear Krishna, recited Vishnu sahasranama and went home happily.

Om sairam
    REKHA MENON