1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Yesterday I became Mad !!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Lalitha Shivaguru, Apr 17, 2008.

1. sudhasrk

sudhasrk New IL'ite

hi
    it is really very interesting to read your thread .i am usually having the habit of opening the IL first in the morning and read the latest of it. other wise i dont have the mood to do a single work. if i didnt log into IL that means i am not in station . but thanks to IL people like me got into this wonderdul site and can pass our time . also feels very much active to write any thing.

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sudha,

Thanx for peeping in here. Not only we can pass out time in IL but our brains also get dusted a lot so that rusting does not happen.

3. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Lalitha ,

A very nice write up. You know its more about geling with friends. I guess it was forewarned but we have all got addicted to it, but I would say its a very positive addiction.
    Infact today in the morning I was reading an article in the paper about Nomophobia, wherein people are worried sick if they are not able to access their mobile , they cant live without the cell and it infact it has its place even on the bed while retiring.
    I guess the same phobia exists with the PC when we are not able to log in IL even for a few hours a day!

I could completely relate to it as all the others here!

Love,
    Devika

4. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Devika,

Thanks for coming in. I have become a silent admirer of your writings in this forum and true to its word IL has become an addiction to stay.

Thanx once again.

5. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

Dear Lalitha...

i dunno how i missed this thread....Yes IL has become apart of our life.. like a best friend I can say... For NRI like me....it a very good company also.... As you have said ..It has given us all virtual bond of LOVE.....

But I didnt get any problem yet in loggin in.. but in future if I get some delay to view the site really I ll be WitsendWitsend....

ThanX for all the initiaters and active particpants of this lovely site...

Love
    Brindha.

6. twinsmom

twinsmom Silver IL'ite

Aah! Another member of the group which needs to enroll into Bloggers Anonymous! We are all so addicted to our blogsites that even the slightest of glitch in the system mahkes us fret and fume... Quite a sisterhood at IL ( the minority of menfolk notwithstanding!)Bow

7. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

yes lalitha,
    i am most time on net and you should know that and the day there is no connection to IL is a tough day nothing to read nothing to browse and so on, i also join your gang with my irritation and depression here..sunkan

8. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Dear Lalitha,

Totally agree with your and all other friends' thoughts here.

IL is a big addiction with me too. Even though I cry hoarse about extreme time constraints but I still glance through IL at least few times a day (and night). I work many late nights from home and there is always one IL window open on my laptop that I keep glancing every now and then. And like Varlotti Sir has said, before I know IL is the only website on the internet that I have visited for days!

I am glad to be a part of this family and glad to know so many awesome people from here and read so many wonderful writings.

SS

9. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Lalitha M'am,

Thanks for starting this thread ... I have become an addicted person for IL ... Yes, everday I open PC only to log in IL and not for checking mails or offline messages from my sister & mom (how bad i am) bonk... Even if I couldn't come online on day, I make sure that I come during night by 9:00 or 10:00 so that I can make sure I am always with IL ... But, for past 2 days I couldn't come because my Hubby was sick ... On those two days, I was kept thinking about new threads and other replies which I was missing ... My dear Malathy M'am :bowdownthanks for this site ... Now, I Never Feel I am Alone ... Because IL is there always for me (us too) ... Bow...

10. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Dear Lalitha,

Nice to see that many of us are sailing in the same boat. Letz keep going.have a nice day.