1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Www- Wondrous Women World

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, Feb 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sir
    Thanks again for getting back the old memories and indeed this was expected from you. I liked the movie song which had a cinematic touch along with beats. It was in a different genre, yet a nice one to hear.
    Thanks again for your feedback. You made my day.

Regards

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Friends,posting the next Episode

@VinuthaS @mbharani @Madhurima21 @Thyagarajan @Lalithambigai @vidukarth
    Episode 81:

Chandrika was late and could not join her for the Invitation and she wanted to go the next day to Vidhya’s house. Rather she had the important appointment to meet Dr. Chid Vilas.

Chandrika wore a Pink Colour Bandhini Saree with white bandhini buttas in it. She wore the same designed blouse with a Knot tied at her deep neck. She wore a thin layered chain with twin heart dollar embedded with white stones. She wore a matching earring similar to the dollar she was wearing in her chain embedded with stones in them. She wore the same Titan Raga watch imprinted with letters double C as “CC” in the dial and another hand with white stone studded thin bracelet. For her pink saree, the white stoned accessories gave an additional glow to her face. She had applied a mild makeup with thin eye liner and pink shaded lipstick. She was looking attractive that anyone who cross her will tend to look at her face to see her beauty. She did not know why she chose to wore saree for that day to meet the doctor and she gave more importance to her dress and outlook than before. But she was having a packed feeling of being in love.

Chandrika updated her that she is going to meet a Doctor for some reference and Chakravarthy never questions her for anything and completely believes her for whatever she does. He believed in her brought up of the daughter and the care she takes towards him.

Chandrika went on time to the restaurant address Chid Vilas has shared with her. It was a natural restaurant with greenery filled around each setup of chairs kept over there. There were family tables with 6 seaters, 8 Seaters and 2 seaters too and Chid Vilas has booked a two seated table. The two pillars at the back of the chairs had some aromatic flowers grown over there and it gave a nice fragrance that will mesmerize to give a soothing mood.

Chid Vilas was ahead of her in time and was exploring his mobile. Though Chandrika wanted to meet him to discuss on getting a treatment detail for her brother, it was more like a date and she herself went prepared like that. Chid Vilas came in normal formal shirt and trousers, neatly shaved, cuffs folded gently with his Helios watch in one hand and was seated in the already booked table.

Chandrika went near him and slowly said, “Hello Doctor, Am I Late?”

Chid Vilas was in deep thoughts about planning on how to open about his liking for her. He got jerked a bit by the soft way she spoke and stunned by her beauty for a moment. The Restaurant has less lights and under each setup of Chairs provided over there, green crotons were hanging around. There was pink coloured doom placed on top of the table he had booked and she had come in a pink colour saree and for the dim light, the stone accessories shine along with her sparkling eyes.

Chid Vilas: “Not at all Chandrika. Please have your seat” and actioned her to get seated on the opposite chair.

The Bearer came and asked, “Sir, your guest has come. Can I take an order?”

Chid Vilas actioned her hands and requested, “What would you like to have?”

Chandrika: “I am not so choosy. Some light chat items with a desert at the end would be fine for me.”

Chid Vilas discussed and ordered for a plate of Pani puri, two plates of pulka in the beginning.

Chid Vilas hesitated to talk as he did not find enough time to scan her beauty and he was staring at her, then moved his eyes and then came back to her face and was doing like this for some time. Chandrika now started to keenly look at him. He was maintaining a good physique, flat tummy, long fingers with clean nails. He was folding his fingers to be in ease, but his frequent swallowing of saliva expressed an anxiousness inside him.

Chid Vilas: “So, you like north Indian chats”

Chandrika: “Not really, But I heard it’s good here. We can’t have Pani Puri everywhere and only in selected places, right?”

Chid Vilas nodded with a smile.

Chandrika: “Thanks a lot Doctor for taking an initiative for the request I had put forth”

Chid Vilas was partially listening to her and looking at each of her features. The dollar she wore was exactly touch his cleavage on top of the saree pallu on top of his bold breasts. For a moment he thought he want to be the Double heart stoned dollar that sat on her chest. He completely surrendered on her simple beauty at that moment and wanted more such moments to be spent with her.

Chandrika: “Did you update this to Suchi mam that we will be meeting to discuss on this?”

Chid Vilas wanted this to be private between them both and wanted to support her and to take that as a chance to interact and spent time with her. He wanted to open at some time.

Chid Vilas: “Not really Chandrika, I shall tell her when I meet her. For sure, I will update her”

Chandrika smiled and said, “Fine Doctor. So, how can we take this further? Will you take me to the Rehabilitation centre and introduce me the doctor. I am planning to go to my hometown soon and can make some arrangements based on the inputs that I get from them.”

She thought for a moment as why he called her to give these details rather than directly referring the place with its address. She also thought as why she came immediately when he called her and did not ask for more details. It was a mutual liking not yet opened up each of them and their urge to meet each other ended in this Dinner.

Chid Vilas:” Sure, I shall share you the details and can also come with you for any help if needed”

Chandrika was surprised for a while and the Pani puri she had given an irritation resulting in cough and the water splashed from her mouth. Few drops spread on doctor’ s face and she felt embarrassed about it. She immediately stood and took a tissue to wipe his face and he also stood up and touched her head to reduce her coughing. They came closer and both felt a different feel in each one’s eyes.

Chandrika came back to her senses knowing for what purpose she came to meet him. She sat down in the chair and asked for details and plans he can advise to go ahead. She requested the bearer for the bill and Chid Vilas, “Why you don’t need a Desert?”

Chandrika: “No, Its time doctor”

Chid Vilas: “I already ordered”

Chandrika: “When did you order?”

Chid Vilas: “I requested him for giving ice cream at the end. Please wait, he will be bringing it.”, he made some excuses to have her company near him.

Though Chandrika was feeling happy inside, her sixth sense woke up thinking about what she is doing. She thought to herself as if whether she is dating with the doctor, why is he taking this much strain to help her and not referring her for any other doctor or treatment. She also thought about herself as why she is taking so much interest in dressing her well to meet him.

Chid Vilas broke the silence and asked, “So, which is your hometown. Tirunelveli side, right? So, what do you do there”

Chandrika: “Our Village is around 30 Kms from Tirunelveli. We have around 300 acres of farmlands, some 30 groves inclusive of Mangoes, mahogany teaks, Tamarinds and more. My father was the Panchayat president there and due to his health issues, I forcefully told him to leave that position. But still, people take his advice to take some decisions relating to farming, meeting collectors for any requests. Money is secondary and his health is my priority. For this reason, only, I wanted to open up a diagnostic centre to service people at a low margin profit”, she said casually.

Chid Vilas completely lost his mood of love knowing her background and thought how he would be able to match her status. She was so simple and humble which attracted her and now knowing her abundant financial background, he felt whether he would match her level or not. He completed his MBBS and MS with his own effort and was a successful doctor by his own diligence. At any point of time, he was not at the back of making money which was one of his success factors to reach the position in what he was. Now, by hearing about her status, his mind stopped thinking about the financial status that Chandrika’s father would look for his daughter.

The desert was served and Chid Vilas paid the bill before Chandrika opened her wallet. He gave her some contacts and some instructions and updated her that she can reach him for any help at any point of time. Chandrika expressed her thanks with a handshake with him and it was so chill as Vilas had lots of thoughts running in his mind.

Chandrika: “I am leaving doctor. Thanks for your time and help”

Chid Vilas: “Can I drop you?”

Chandrika: “No, I have come in my car with my driver” and she called the driver.

Chid villas thought about his status and hesitated further to proceed with his thoughts for a while.

Chandrika smiled and left the restaurant leaving a strong ache in Vilas mind which he created for himself thinking about the financial status between them.

But Chandrika also cursed herself as why she was very formal with the doctor, yet she was particular in doing treatment for his brother.

3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 82:

Chandrika smiled and left the restaurant leaving a strong ache in Vilas mind which he created for himself thinking about the financial status between them.

But Chandrika also cursed herself as why she was very formal with the doctor, yet she was particular in doing treatment for his brother, she also had a liking towards him. Of course, with influence from her buddies Lakshmi and Nandita, she got a fire in herself towards Vilas which made her to go and meet him with more importance to her dressing which normally she doesn’t do with anyone. Post a few instances where Vilas mentioned that he is not married, she also started to have a liking towards the Doctor. Chandrika always doesn’t look at financial status and for her, it is not going to bother her by any means. She kept her next plans to go and meet the contacts provided by Chid Vilas to take next step of actions for Chiru’s goodwill. She returned home around 9.00 PM and she saw the same guy who gave some parcel to Chiru during their housewarming was running from their street. She opened the car window to see him running by looking at his back as if someone was chasing him. She could not see anyone but was puzzled as why is he is running like that. She thought that he is a street rogue and for sure he should be chased by some people of opponent party or police.

She went inside to see Charu seated in her night dress and watching TV in the hall.

Charu: “What Akka? You disappointed me. I was thinking of us both going together to our next house for Golu”

Chandrika: “Sorry, we will go tomorrow for sure”

Charu: “I recited slokas and sang song for Golu. I got lots of applause”

Chandrika: “I know, you always rock dear. I missed your performance”

Charu: “No worries, Vinaya recorded and I have requested her to share it with me.”

Chandrika sat next to her in the sofa and kissed her, “Sure, I will watch it. I know you would have rocked. I am happy that you have got some time pass like you use to go with your friend on our hometown”

Charu: “Yes, they are very good. I like that aunty very much and I have audience to listen to my voice.”

Chandrika: “Sure, they are good and Aunty is very special”

Charu: “Yes, she was impressed by my singing and she gifted me a Silver Kumkum box.”

Chandrika smiled back and said, “Hey, that’s so nice of her”, she touched her head and asked, “Did you finish your dinner?”

Charu: “Yes, Hope you went out for dinner right. You also had right?”

Chandrika: “Yes dear”, she paused and said, “I am tired, we will talk tomorrow”

Charu also stood up and said, “Me too. I am going to my room. Catch you tomorrow” and moved from there. She turned after a few steps and said, “father went to sleep and he said that he will talk with you tomorrow.”

Chandrika: “Ok dear. Thank you” and she went upstairs to her room when Charu also followed her and went to her room.

Charu was also feeling restless as she had many thoughts that were running in her mind. She recollected the moment when she saw Vimal watching her with his folded hands and smiling at her house. The same instance is something she remembered when she performed for the music competition in her college cultural. She thought whether Vimal also belong to her college and could be her senior. But, whenever she initiates a conversation with him, he deviates the topic or cut short the discussion and move away from that place. As he is in his final year, she thought that he could not be seen in the college due to his project activities. She also had some other doubts for which she wanted to get them clarified and had some plans in her mind. She went to her balcony to see that Vimal’s room was closed but not locked. Since, it is an old house, the balcony had parapet walls and not built with Grills for handrails. There was a long old piece of wooden door in her balcony that had been not removed after the renovation work was done. Something strikes in her mind and she performed some super woman work. She put that wooden door piece between her balcony and the parapet wall of Vidhya’s terrace and jumped into their terrace. She went to the room and opened it and switched on the light. The room was used by Vimal and he had study books, study table and a cot with bed in that. Though he stays in the house below, he used that room for chatting with his friends and for study purpose. It was more of an additional room used by Vimal. There were cup boards and she saw a table and few chairs and his books on the table. She scanned his room and came back to hear some steps. She could not avoid staying back in the room though she switched off the lights. Vasumathi aunty was calling Vimal again for something, “Vimal, can you come for a moment please” and Vimal had to return to his house. She used this gap to come back to her balcony and removed the old door she used as a bridge to go their terrace.

Charu went to his room back to sleep but could not be due to her disturbed mind. She liked Vimal very much and her conscience was questioning her, “Hey Charu, whom are you liking? Is it this Vimal or the unknown Romeo who stole your heart. He made you come out of your comfort zone and his constant praising of your activities made you realize your potential. Though you were smart, you had a boundary within you which has given an awkward look for you. Thanks god, you were good in academics, else the guys and gals around you would have even put you a stamp of moron. Vimal talks to you less, but there is a feel that he has a liking for you and he plays decent neighbour and a well wisher and looks like he plays and stays away from you. What happened to you? How did you get these guts to jump in to another house terrace to do some James bond work. So, mean of you Charu.”, Her mind Echoed, “Who is your destiny, Charu? Or is this needed for you now? This could be distraction in this new city life and finally you may lose your originality. I am not myself”, she cursed herself for what she was at that moment

Lots of thoughts ran through her mind and she had sleepless night. She was not sure to take any decision on what she need, why is she disturbed now and how she is going to tackle these fluctuating thoughts of her mind. She was not like this before and she did not want to continue like this too. In the beginning, she enjoyed those moments as it was a new feel for her. But later, she started to feel heavy in her heart and she could feel that she is distracting from her studies too. She got worried about herself and wanted to control her mind.

The next day, Charu woke up early in the morning, got ready for the college and started early too. She went to the nearby temple on her way to the college bus. The College bus usually comes by 7.45 AM and she was there in the temple by 6.45 itself. She planned her visit to the temple and get into the bus on time. It was a Karumari Amman temple. She went inside to find some peace of mind by looking at the idol inside the Sanctum. She closed her eyes and prayed from bottom of her heart. “Oh mother, my mind is wavering like anything and I need to make myself stable with my thoughts on what I need now at this moment. I don’t want myself to get distracted by any means and please give me the way to come out of this mindset. I want to be the usual Charu and give me what I need in my life. I have an elder sister and the mindset of falling in love in not something I have really thought about ever in my life. But the happenings around me and my distractions and my change of mind is not my real character. I want to study well and please give me the concentration for that.”

She was praying sincerely and heard the ringing of bell and Harathi taken for the goddess. She closed her eyes and got a few tears drops from her eyes. The Pujari came in front of her and extended the plate with harathi in front of her. He smiled at her and she reciprocated with a smile and kept her palm to feel the warmth of that deepam shown. She took some vibhoothi and kumkum from the plate and applied in on her forehead. She adjusted her bag wearing on her shoulders and started. The pujari called her, “Hello girl, please wait” and he came back with some flowers and gave it to her.

Charu: “Thanks uncle” and she took and kept them in her head.

Pujari: “Do you sing ma?”, he casually asked her.

Charu was shocked for a moment and looked around the temple. The Golu at the temple premises has also been set there with lots of dolls and she missed to look at them when she entered the temple.

Charu: “Why such sudden question uncle?”

Pujari: “It looks like you will sing. If you can, will you sing a few songs for Golu in the evening. I can plan for any instruments if you need?”

Charu did not have an answer and she wanted to avoid that and before she could talk, she heard the voice of Vimal, “Yeah, she sings very well uncle.” He was standing there with a smiling face. He has lines of vibhoothi in his forehead and was looking fresh with a devoted face. His morning face was very smart with this thin layer of moustache.

Charu cursed herself to have met him and the reason for her visit to the temple to find some peace of mind and did not want to have some encounters with him again and again.

Pujari: “Hey Vimal. How are you doing? Earlier, Vidhya used to come and sing and now a days they don’t come. Feeling shy to sing. Some instinct told me that she will sing and hence I asked her.”, looking at her and back at Vimal, “Do you know this girl?”

Vimal: “Yes Uncle, she is our neighbour and she sings well”

Pujari: “Oh that’s good. Please tell me. Or else I need to look for someone else.”, and he turned to Vimal and asked, “So, when are you leaving? Did you got your admission confirmed?”

Charu cursed herself for his comment and said, “No, I can’t sing in temples”

Vimal’s face changed as he did not expect this from her and the Pujari uncle saw her back, “Why ma, singing in god’s sanctum is a blessing. I did not get anyone. Can you please sing for some 30 minutes, some 5 to 7 keerthanas should be fine.”, he requested

Charu: “Ok, I will check with my parents and tell you Uncle.”, she said and she moved.

Vimal came along with her and walked along with her, “Hey, what a surprise, coming to temples and all”

Charu was quiet for a while and Vimal, “Hey, I am asking you only?”

Charu: “Just like that I came. Why did you say that I know to sing?”

Vimal: “You sing well right and you sing in front of god, you will be blessed well with good studies”

Charu: “I already study well”, she responded in a teasing way by having her head lowered

Vimal: “Come on Charu, I have given some hopes to him. Please sing “

Charu: “Why should I sing for you? You disturb me so much. Sometimes, you are good to me, sometimes you tease me. I really could not understand you. You did not even tell me which college you study and sometimes you did not answer me properly at all. I am getting confused about many of your actions. Now, why are you pulling me to sing in temples.”

Charu continued as they walked slowly, “Are you going somewhere for your higher studies?”

Vimal said, “Yes, after my exams, I am going to US for doing my MS”

Charu: “Oh fine”. She thought “Thank god”

Vimal did not expect this from Charu and said, “Sorry, I did not mean anything when I told him that you will sing. If you wish to sing, go ahead and it is not a compulsion.”, his face changed and left the place.

Charu felt bad for her response to Vimal and she cursed herself as why is she behaving like this in front of him. Charu went outside to see Vimal leaving the temple in his bike with his bag at his back. She thought whether he is a regular visitor of this temple and thought, “Why is he coming to all the places I go” and left the temple to board the college bus.

4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 83:

Charu felt bad for her response to Vimal and she cursed herself as why is she behaving like this in front of him. Charu went outside to see Vimal leaving the temple in his bike with his bag at his back. She thought whether he is a regular visitor of this temple and thought, “Why is he coming to all the places I go” and left the temple to board the college bus.

She made her mind that she should not get distracted by any means further. She went to the college bus and to her surprise, there were no flowers for that day. She was feeling a bit relaxed and when Ananya boarded in her stop, she looked at Charu and then checked the seats at her back and forth.

Ananya: “What a surprise? No roses today?”

Charu: “Yes, I am saved”

Ananya: “Why so, I was expecting a message of your meet?”

Charu: “Come on Anan, I am feeling relaxed now. Please don’t pull me to a bad mood”

Ananya: “Ok, Ok, Cool dear”

They went to the college and that day was also full of events and they had first few classes alone. After that, Charu joined with Ananya and spent their time in the playground looking at all the sports events happening over there. She explored all the events happening over there. In the evening, they boarded the bus and something was irking Charu’s mind. There was no sign of any flowers nor any note from her Romeo. She felt relieved. She came home with a relief and she don’t want to get distracted. She did not even check the balcony. She heard some voices of Vimal’s friends chatting in their terrace. She did not care to open the balcony door itself.

Chandrika had to meet a few people and was back home by evening. She went to see Chakravarthy in his room and he was lying on his bed with his right hand closing his eyes.

Chandrika: “Father, why are you restricting yourself in this bed room. Go to the garden, you get some good breeze and will relaxed. There is a swing where you can lie down. It will be good”

Chakravarthy: “Somehow, I am feeling tired both mentally and physically and don’t feel like going outside of this room”

Chandrika: “Come on, Don’t feel depressed dad. It’s not good for your health. I know you are worrying about Chiranjeevi. He will be fine soon.”

Chakravarthy: “Yes dear. He is not concentrating on his studies. I am not getting good feedback about him too. I am worried about that and Sivagami does not understand all this. I am not worried about his studies, but about his well being”

Chandrika: “Don’t worry, I will take care and you please give attention to your health. Certain things, I can just say, but it is in your hands to accept and change.”

Chakravarthy: “I am not worried about you at all. After the Diagnostic centre is opened and you are settled with running it, my next worry is to look for a good match for you.”

Chandrika: “Come on Dad, we have enough time for that. Some one has born for me already and he will come to me at the right time.”

Chakravarthy: “I am sure, the guy who is going to marry you is lucky enough. I wish, you get all the love and care from him which you deserve and missed from your mother.”

Chandrika: “You have given me more than enough. For whatever I am, you are behind it. I used to think when you made me learn everything on my own and fight for whatever I need, why is that you are trying to make me independent. When I get that after my effort, I can feel the importance of my toil in that. I should thank you for that. I have that self confidence in my mind and in the work, I do”, she hugged him as she said.

Chakravarthy felt proud of her when she spoke with that much confidence. He felt pride of her effort in her own venture and on what she is now. He was also confident that she will take through the family well.

Chandrika told about some of her travel plans to him and went to her room for packing her dresses. When she entered her room, she saw Charu was sitting in her reading table and looking at the ceiling thinking something. The windows were closed and she was in her own world having some book in the table. She entered her room to distract her and Charu smiled at her.

Charu: “Hey come on Akka!”

Chandrika: “Whats up, you look so dull?”

Charu: “How do you find out any change in me soon.”

Chandrika: “I know my sissy well”, she pulled another chair and asked her, “Now tell me what is bothering my sissy”

Charu could not open up about the thoughts running in her mind. She tried to divert it, but her inner thought told to share with Chandrika as she would give the best advise for her.

Charu: “Nothing special akka”

Chandrika: “Are you sure? You can share anything with me and you know that?”, she told that in a comforting tone to her.

Charu: “Akka, I was getting roses in my college bus regularly and some guy is keeping that. Myself and my friend were confused for whom it was and after I won in the singing competition, it was confirmed that it was for me. He continued the action and expecting that he would meet me. He was admiring me and was keeping on wordings as per my day today happenings.”

Charu stopped for a while and said, “That’s the reason I never wanted to portray myself well. When we are known to others, I am getting such comments roses that distract me. Suddenly I did not receive any message from him today.”

Chandrika smiled at her and said, “Oh really, some Romeo is at the back of my sissy. Of course, if none would have come, It would have been a surprise to me”

Charu: “Come on Akka. Be serious, I was carried away for some time and now I know what is important for me. It’s my studies alone that I should concentrate. May be for some time, it gives us some goosebump moments, butterfly moments, I enjoyed that too. Now, I want to concentrate on my studies.”

Chandrika: “That’s my girl. I am not against love and if the guy is good enough too, there is a right time for everything to happen. I don’t have to advise you further. Chill dear and enjoy your moment. Things will fall into line soon. I wish you all good will. I am also happy that you shared it with me.”

Charu: “Akka, how can I hide anything from you when you understand me well?”

Chandrika reminded of something and asked, “Hey, shall we go to next house today for Golu. I am travelling tomorrow and could not make up within these days.”

Charu: “Akka, I have already been there and if you really want me to accompany you, I shall come, else I don’t want”

Chandrika: “Ok dear, Your wish. But I am going today” and she went to her room.

Vimal’s friends started from his terrace and Vinaya came to upstairs after some time. After his friends were left, Vimal was looking at Charu’s singing that was recorded in Vinaya’s mobile. He wore a Bluetooth headset and was hearing it by sitting in his chair and admiring Charu’s beauty. He listened to it few times and was also trying to look at Charu’s balcony and tried to see the window side also to have closed. Vinaya came upstairs searching for her phone and found it with Vimal.

She got her phone from him and said, “Hey, I was searching for my phone and you are having it”

She looked at Charu’s performance video and smiled at her, “Hey, I was myself thinking of asking you. What is happening between you too. You both were playing with your looks. I was watching everything”

Vimal: “Who are you talking about? I Just took your mobile by mistake as we have same models. Accidentally, I opened this and was watching it.” (He has already forwarded that to his mobile)

Vinaya: “Hmm... You are my brother and don’t hide anything from me. Are you in love with her?”, she showed him a heart symbol and told her name.

Vimal giggled and closed her mouth. He continued, “Hey don’t shout. I don’t know Vinaya, But I feel I can share it with you. I feel a different sensation looking at her. I like her innocence.”

Vinaya smiled at him and said, “Hey, you make a good pair”. For a moment, she thought about Vijay in her mind. She also thought that both Vidhya and Vimal feel comfortable with Vinaya to share anything they feel and Vinaya is now unable to decide about Vijay.

Vimal said “What do you think Vinaya? “, she was distracted by his voice as she was in her own world.

Vinaya: “I too like Charu very much. But do you think, will this love and all fit for our family.”

Vimal: “Don’t know, I need to complete my masters, settle. Let me see how it goes. I want to enjoy this moment.”, he softly said.

Vinaya: “Enjoy!”, she stressed that word.

Vimal: “Hey, I don’t know dear. I shared my instinct. I am not sure whether it will work out or not too”

Vinaya: “Ok, all the best Brother”, she got her mobile and came down. They both heard Vasumathi’ s voice, “hey come on Chandrika”.

Vimal immediately peeped to see downstairs. He was not sure whether Charu has come or not as he expected her and followed Vinaya downstairs. Vinaya smile at him and said, “hmm… Ok Ok”

But to his disappointment Charu has not come.

Vasu: “Why Charu did not come today? She really sung well and we all got mesmerized in her voice.”

Chandrika: “Yes Aunty, she has learnt proper Carnatic music. Please don’t expect any such performances and all the dolls will run away if I sing”

Vasu laughed and said, “Hey come on.”

Chandrika looked at the arrangement which was glittering with lights and she looked at each step with proper attention.

Chandrika: “Aunty, this is too good. You have made the arrangements very well.”

Vasumathi: “All credit goes to Vimal and Vinaya. They normally do all these decorations.”

Vimal entered with eager to meet Charu and changed the topic, “Hey Sissy, how are you doing?”

Chandrika liked Vimal very much and said, “I am good Vimal. Hope you finished your project.”

Vimal: “Yeah, All completed and I am set for my final exams. I have also got my admission in US for my Masters”

Chandrika expressed a genuine happiness and gave him a hand shake, “Congratulations. Masters, that’s good. I am so happy for you”

Vimal: “Thank you sissy”

Vinaya looked at Chandrika and asked, “Why didn’t Charu come today?”

Chandrika: “Hmm, she is studying dear and says how can she come on a daily basis?”

Vinaya smiled and said, “Hmm… No formalities with our house. She can come daily and recite some songs. All of us will feel happy and our dolls too”, she looked at Vimal.

Chandrika: “I will tell her for sure. You can also come to our house right. We are Neighbours and you can also come dear.”

Vinaya: “Sure, I will come and see her for sure”, she again looked at Vimal’s reaction.

Vimal changed his face and clued her not to show any such reaction towards her.

Sanjay and Nataraj were talking in Nataraj’s new house.

Sanjay: “So, Nutty, new house is set now”

Nataraj: “Yes da Machan(Calling a friend in Tamil slang or Brother in Law in Tamil). Don’t want to look out for some house after marriage. Let me set everything now itself. Next month is my marriage. I can come with my wife after that to Chennai”

Sanjay: “Hmm… Setting everything for your wife now itself, great”, he grinned at him.

Nataraj: “Hmm… What to do? And when are you going to meet Suchi? She is an advocate and I can’t hide anything from her. She asked me to bring you?

Sanjay: “How did she found that it was me who took her to the ambulance?”

Nataraj: “I told you know she is one of the best lawyers in the city? How can you hide anything? She is acting she doesn’t know anything? But she is smart enough to dig information about you too”

Sanjay: “Yes, I know her. But I lost my eligibility to meet her.”

Nataraj: “Then, why did you made all these dramas to send your child to her?”

Sanjay: “I want the child to be in Safe hands and for sure, that doctor is a good person and he will accept my child.”

Nataraj: “But, why Suchi? You are confusing me Sanjay”

Sanjay: “I will let you know soon Nutty and Thanks a lot for whatever you have done to me till now.”

Nataraj: “Come on Buddy, I am your friend, please feel free to share anything to me.”

Sanjay got a call and he took his mobile from his pocket. His purse too fell and it was from his senior officer and he immediately stood up, “Yes Sir, I will be there in another half an hour”

Sanjay “I need to go da. I will talk to you soon.”, he went outside and started his bike leaving his purse at Nataraj’s house itself.

Nutty was puzzled by his action and after he left, he saw his wallet on the floor and took it. He opened to see Sanjay and Sujithra standing together as a couple in the picture inside his wallet. He was shocked to see that and immediately started to Suchi’s office.

5. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

Very interesting episode

Eagerly waiting for next episode

aarthi28 likes this.
  6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Wait and read what happens next. :icon_writing: I am still writing and will post an update in the evening.

mbharani and Thyagarajan like this.
  7. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

This scene transported mind to a passage in a novel “AN ODE TO A DESERVING THIEF”
    We declined to accept stating that we had not ordered for it. With a broad smile, the man in suit bowed himself responded politely that according to Taj custom in vogue, sometime they pleasantly surprise their select esteemed guests with something special to them though they had not yet ordered.

With this response, Dharini and I got delighted indeed. The name plate on the chest pocket displayed his designation as Senior Manager (Restaurants). He added that it was my wish to have had cut dragon fruit in ice-cream and that was what the glasses were filled with.

Later I came to know that one of their staff overheard me when I had suggested to Dharini, cut dragon fruit in ice-cream for ordering.

In between every spoonful of cut dragon fruit cubes in ice cream, without minding her being delayed, Dharini in whispering tone not only praised my dropping a hint about dragon fruit but went on explaining benefits of the exotic fruit. Dharini was well informed of health benefits of dragon fruit.

She said she googled few days back and found it could be called all embracing versatile fruit. With its shape and colour one would mistake it for hybrid pinkish radish. The sweet fruit inside to be scooped out. It could be low in calories yet contains variety of minerals, antioxidants, calcium vitamins, fiber, phosphorus, and protein. It could keep blood sugar at lower levels as well as blood pressure, strengthen bones and teeth, promote healthy blood and tissue formation, strengthen the immune system, heal bruises and wounds faster and prevent respiratory problems. Dragon fruit also contains lycopene, which helps protect against cancer and heart disease. It can be blended into a refreshing drink or smoothie...”

A well to do lady yearns for the hand of a yound doctor who risen from middle or lower middle class and devoid of any flamboyance.
    A bit unusual to the trend in modern days. Many doctor couples were class- mates during their study of medicine and learning surgery.

It was in anatomy lab. One team starts dissection from head andanother from leg. At the point of heart heads of both team Reached love between them began and then ripened or and blossomed. This couple now almost my age still in practice in New Delhi. The are combined authors of many books on social theme including romance!

aarthi28 likes this.
  8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Sorry for the delay as work was hectic. Next will be delayed as I am going out of town.

Episode 84:

Nutty was puzzled by his action and after he left, he saw his wallet on the floor and took it. He opened to see Sanjay and Sujithra standing together as a couple in the picture inside his wallet. He was shocked to see that and immediately started to Suchi’s office.

It was late evening and Nutty called her and asked for her availability in her office and requested her to wait. He reached there and before he could enter the building, he got a call from Sanjay.

Sanjay: “Hey, where are you? I came to your house and you are not here?”

Nataraj: “I have come outside da”

Sanjay: “Hey, Did I miss my purse in your house by any way?”

Nataraj: “Why? Is there any secret in the purse?”, he asked in a puzzled way that he would tell something.

Sanjay understood that and said, “Yes, there are lots of secrets in the purse. Where are you now?”

Nataraj: “I said I have come outside on a personal work”

Sanjay: “Come on, tell me where you are now?”, his tone was commanding and Nataraj got puzzled a bit by his tone.

Nataraj: “What is your problem, Sanjay?”

Sanjay: “Please don’t go to Suchi with my purse. We shall talk in person” and Nataraj who was about to step down from his bike sat again on that.

Nataraj: “What is bothering you buddy? You also come to Suchi’s office and we shall talk here. I am just below her office building complex”

Sanjay: “Nutty, please try to understand me and my situation.”

Nataraj: “ok, I shall return now. But it’s a deal that you should be transparent with me”

Sanjay: “ok sure. I am waiting in front of your house. Please come back.”

Nataraj hung the call, called Suchi and told her that he has got some important work and returned to his house where Sanjay was waiting outside his house seated in his Royal Enfield.

Nataraj: “Hey, what do you think of yourselves. You are not open with me and don’t share anything with me. But you want me to help you in getting your child to be sent to Suchi’s hands safely.”

Sanjay was keeping quiet for whatever he was talking in a high tone, because he was in the hearing end at that time.

Nataraj: “Buddy, what is your problem. You told me that you need to handover your child to Suchi not knowing whose child it is. You pleaded me that you will tell me the reason for this when time arises and requested me to trust our friendship to help you on this.”

He continued, “when I asked you about the child’s mother, there was no answer and you promised me that you will tell me all the details at the right time. I think, the time has come and you must tell me everything as I can’t hide anything to Suchi anymore. Though she can get all the information on her own, but it’s not fair in friendship right. I got my posting a bit late as I had to use some of my father’s influence at the right time. Hence I was not in touch with you guys in between. In this period, lots of events has happened.”

Sanjay was still quiet and Nutty got irritated by the posture he was standing looking at the ground.

Nutty: “Hey, you are also a Police officer now, but the way you stand is like a coward. Unless you open your mind, I can’t help you out and if you really trust me as your friend, tell me what has happened and where is Sujithra now.”

Sanjay looked at him for a moment and Nutty took Sanjay’s wallet and opened to show the couple pic of Sanjay and Sujithra.

Sanjay lifted his head and saw Nutty and said, “I will tell everything to you Nutty. You are the only person who can help me out.” and he continued.

Sanjay: “Life is always a challenging one to me after my father’s death and till now I had to struggle a lot to come to this position for where I am. In every stage of my life, lots of hurdles and now I have come to a position after losing many of my loved ones. I had to lose my father, Mother,”, he paused and continued, “my love” and a few tear drops came from his eyes.

Nutty: “Come on Buddy, go ahead. We will try to sort out everything and don’t worry da”

Sanjay continued

Couple of years back Sanjay had to go to his hometown on an emergency as his mother fell ill and his Chithi called him to come in an emergency. He started immediately after his meet with Suchi and the next day he reached his hometown.

Sanjay’s Chithi: “Look Sanjay, don’t mistake me. I am finding it difficult to take care of Akka and she needs a constant attention near her. This time, she got high fever which resulted in Seizure and I am really scared now. In case, if something happens to her, you may think that I have not taken care of her well. I agree she is my sister, but I have some other priorities.”

Sanjay was quiet keeping his head bent down as he was helpless and does not have any answer for whatever points she has put forward now.

She continued, “There is no proper in yields and I also need to go often to the farms to check from my end else, people are cheating and I also can’t give the money agreed for leasing them”

Sanjay’s mother was discharged from hospital and she needed someone to be nearby her for constant support. Sanjay had no other choice to take care of her and be at home at that juncture. His Chithi was relieved that she did not need to answer anyone after Sanjay has come. She has heard comments from her surroundings that she should take care of her sister in his son’s absence. As Sanjay is now at his house, she did not have to answer to anyone and the way she spoke to him made him to think that his mother is his priority and he should not leave her at any one’s empathy. His mind was blank. Now Sanjay had no thought and his preparations for UPSC civil services exam has become a dream. He has already cleared the Prelims and was trying for the Mains in his second attempt. He decided to take another attempt for the Mains and then proceed what can be done after that. He left the rest to God and continued his service to his mother. She was getting on well and of course when there is a dedicated care given to her which made her to recover well soon. But Sanjay’s mother was feeling guilty for her position not allowing his son to step up to his next phase of life. She felt that her health is a hindrance to his future, marriage, his career.

It was a fine day and Sanjay was applying her some oil in her paralysed leg.

Sanjay: “How to do you feel now mom. Is it better now and can we try to walk. Your fingers are looking better than before.”

She smiled at him and caressed his head in a blessing way and mimed as she was not so comfortable in speaking.

Sanjay looked at her said, “Don’t worry, you will be fine soon. If you can sit in a wheelchair and regain your speech to some extent, that’s more than enough for me”

S Mom: “Hmmm… I spoiled your life. Because of me, you have left everything and sitting with me in this village”

Sanjay: “Come on Mom. I never thought so. For whatever I am, you are the reason and please don’t talk like this.”

She shed a few tears and said, “because of me, chithi was also forcing you for marriage right. I don’t want you to become a scape goat for any girl nor my health”.

Sanjay: “Hmm… Leave it mom. I am not having any plans for marriage itself. I will take care you well. I don’t think all girls are good to accept our situation except a few”

S Mom: “So, you have someone in your mind. Am I a barrier for your dreams.”

Sanjay: “Oh mom, please don’t think so. I just said. Not everyone would like to accept us”

S Mom: “Please don’t lie to me. Tell me whether you have someone in your mind.”

Sanjay smiled at said, “Ok, to whom can I share. Yes, you know the girls who are my friends right. Both are good, but I have a liking against one of them. I like her boldness, straight forward nature, and her urge to serve the society. She is beautiful, sometimes she is funny, sometimes she is sensitive too, but a very fabulous human being I have met in my life.”

S Mom: “Did she like you and has similar feelings like you?”, she wanted to know her son’s liking.

Sanjay: “Yes, I think so?”, he paused for a while and thought about the moment of togetherness they were in the park. He continued, “Not sure, for my current situation, I could not think about anything other than you for now. I just want the time to take its time for anything to happen?”

Sanjay’s mom felt bad for herself and for her son’s current situation.

S Mom: “Sanjay, you told about some other exams right that you have to attend right. Are you preparing for that. When is that?”

Sanjay: “Yes Mom, they are my Mains second Attempt. I cleared by prelims in two attempt and this Mains exam too, I am taking two attempts. Though I did not clear my Prelims in my first attempt, I cleared it second time. I am currently preparing for Mains second attempt and it will happen in next two weeks.”

Sanjay’s Chithi (His Mom’s sister) came in with some boxes of breakfast and Sanjay was done with his massaging for her mother. She felt relieved by looking at her condition now. She also felt somewhat guilty but did not express that.

Sanjay Chithi: “Sanjay, Will you feed your mom. There are Idli’s and sambar in this bag.”, she turned to her sister and said, “Seems you are very happy with the presence of your son”

S Mom: “Yes, Indeed, No one will take care of me like my son does.”, there was a pride in the way she said and Sanjay looked at his mom with a smile.

He washed his hands and took the breakfast in a plate and started to feed her mom. By the time, her chithi came back from the kitchen with the old utensils, he finished feeding her and he also had his breakfast in the same plate.

Sanjay Chithi: “What Sanjay, you have washed all the utensils on your own. They are clean too”

S Mom: “My son is good enough and the girl who is going to marry her is the luckiest in this world.”

Sanjay Chithi smiled and said, “Yes, I feel proud of you Sanjay. The way you take care of your mom is how you will take care of your right”, there was a little teasing in her words.

Sanjay: “Hmm… Sorry chithi, I don’t have any plans now for marriage.”

Sanjay’s Mom looked at her sister, “I need a help”

Sanjay’s Chithi: “Yes Akka”

She told her that she needs some assistance as Sanjay needs to go to write his Mains exams.

“He has to go to Coimbatore for his exams. So, it would be for a very small period and please extend your help.”

Sanjay’s Chithi felt guilty of her previous act and said, “come on sister, for a shorter period, it should not be a problem to me.”

She looked at Sanjay and said, “Come on Sanjay, you would have asked this to me directly, won’t I help you. Don’t worry, I will take care of Akka until you are back.”

Sanjay was relieved as he got some confidence that he can clear his Mains this time. Each time, he must struggle a lot as his thought of his mother will make him feel weak.

Two weeks passed just like that. Sanjay did not speak with Suchi as he felt guilty of himself and he wanted to meet her after he finishes his exam. He wanted to propose her after that not knowing about the unexpected events he was going to face.

Suchithra felt bad that whether she has behaved beyond their friendship and her guilt too stopped her from calling him. But, Sujithra was in her travel where she had lost her mobile and she was also in a thought that she will catch up with her friends when she is back to Chennai.

Sanjay left to Coimbatore to write his exams and in his absence Sujithra visited Sanjay’s house. It was unplanned and as she had to cross his village and knowing the address through their previous discussion, she attempted to visit his mother once not knowing Sanjay is out of town.

9. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

nice updates arthi, read all of them at one go.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Friends, posting the next Episode and sorry for the delay

@VinuthaS@mbharani@Madhurima21@Thyagarajan@Lalithambigai@vidukarth

Episode 85:

Sanjay left for Coimbatore to write his exams and in his absence Sujithra visited Sanjay’s house. It was unplanned and as she had to cross his village and knowing the address through their previous discussion, she attempted to visit his mother once not knowing Sanjay is out of town.

Sujithra found his house and went inside the house. There were no one inside and she said in a soft voice, “Sanjay, Sanjay”

Sanjay’s chithi came outside with a basket along with a girl accompanying her.

Sanjay’s Chithi: “Who are you ma? Whom do you want?”

Suji: “Hello Aunty, I am Sanjay’s friend Suji? I came on an official trip and passed by his village. Thought of meeting him and his mother”

Sanjay’s Chithi looked her from top to bottom. She was wearing a cotton churidhar. The tops was stitched with a Chinese collar neck and had a full hand. She had long bag with some pamphlets and files in it. She also had a long hair and was looking homely. She was quite simple in her attire.

Sanjay’s Chithi: “He is not in town and has gone somewhere”, there was no responsiveness in her tone to receive a guest. The girl who accompanied with her said, “anna has gone to Coimbatore for his exams akka”

Suji smiled at her and said, “Oh, can I meet his mother?”

Sanjay’s chithi: “Hey, Rekha, do not talk too much. How many times I have told you? Have you completed the work?”

The girl Rekha was helping like a maid to Sanjay’s chithi when she comes to Sanjay’s house to give food to her sister. But she helps Sanjay’s mom and do the household for them with instructions from Sanjay’s Chithi.

Rekha: “Yeah, need to wash the vessels alone. I have swept the home already”

Sanjay’s Chithi: “Finish it and come home soon to do work over there”, there was a command in her voice and she turned to suji, “if you want to meet Sanjay’s mom, she is inside only” and she left the home.

Suji did not expect any hospitality, yet the way she responded irritated her. She looked at Rekha and asked, “Can I see Amma?” and Rekha liked her so much in the first instinct and held her hand and took her inside.

Rekha: “Aunty, see you have a visitor, Sanjay Brother’s friend” and she pulled her in front of her so that she can see her directly.

Rekha held both her hands together and greeted her with respect. Sanjay’s mom liked her in the first instant itself on her simplicity and respect.

S Mom: “You are” and she paused and Suji continued, “I am Suji Aunty”

Sanjay’s mom reminded of his son’s liking on one of his friends. Though she was not sure of which girl he liked, she liked Suji in the first meet.

Suji held her hands and asked, “How are you doing Aunty? How are you feeling now? I used to travel and not been in touch with Sanjay for some time. I lost my mobile and could not connect with him to know about your health. I just passed by your village and thought of meeting you this time in person.”

Sanjay’s Mom felt happy for a new person to come in search of her to enquire about her. She felt a ray of hope in her son’s life by looking at her. Tears rolled out from her eyes and she said, “Thanks for asking about my health. After a long time” and she started to cry.

Suji: “Hey come on Aunty. Do not think like that. We used to talk about you a lot and we had planned to take you to Chennai so that we can take care of you well”

The way suji expressed her care towards Sanjay’s mom made her think that she is the girl in Sanjay’s mind and for a moment she thought that if Sanjay gets married to her, his life will be good.

S Mom: “I am a burden to my son. He could not pursue his dreams because of me”

Suji shut her mouth with her hands and said, “Come on Aunty, do not talk like that. Parents are our priority. He never thinks you as a hindrance for any of his problems. He feels very much that he could not take care of you well. We are here for you and you will be fine soon too”

Sanjay’s mom looked at Rekha and told her to bring some water for her.

Rekha: “Ok granny” and went inside the kitchen and immediately came with a small vessel of water. For the travel made, it was a need for her and immediately she had that.

Rekha: “Granny, I will wash the vessels and come” and went to the back yard.

S Mom: “This small girl alone helps me. She was writing her exams and did not turn out till today. Now, she will help me little in my needy time. My sister just comes to give food alone. Sanjay was feeling guilty to go to write his exams and as Rekha was available, I felt comfortable and pushed him to travel. Else, he would have missed his exams just because of me.”

Suji felt bad about her health condition and thought about Sanjay’s condition for the steps he take and the hindrances he face with that.

S Mom: “So what do you do dear?”

Suji: “Aunty, I work for an NGO and I visit villages and help in women empowerment. We help ladies in understanding their strength and guide them how they can earn on their own beside taking care of the family. There are also lots of schemes from government which does not reach them directly and through our NGO, we help them in getting their rights and schemes from the government.”, she explained more about her work and it had the urge to help the ladies who stay inside the house without any exposure.

Sanjay’s mom felt how she is responsible in her work and her confidence in expressing her thoughts. She thought and decided that she should be the girl in Sanjay’s mind not knowing Suchi was his son’s love.

S Mom: “What is your plan? Will you stay here until Sanjay is back”

Sujithra liked her too and she also had work in the near by villages as part of her duty. Rather than a duty, it was a work which she liked and wanted to do.

Suji: “I don’t have any issues if you are fine for me to stay here.”

S Mom: “The house is not big, but we have lots of love and affection with us. I could not do any hospitality for my condition and are you still fine to stay here.”

Suji: “Oh, come on Aunty. I am an Orphan and was brought up in a convent. I had received good care from my Convent’s Mother. But I do not have a family and I will be glad to stay with you in a house.” And Sanjay’s mom felt glad about her reply.

The next week was good as they gelled well. Sanjay’s chithi felt relived as Suji cooked most of the time. She fed her mother and took care of her well. Rekha helped her with household chores. Suji visited the nearby villages and came home early in the evening. Rekha liked Sujithra and her calm and loving nature. When she visited the villages, she used to wear cotton saree and preach the ladies, explain them their benefits from government and her many ladies started to visit her in Sanjay’s house too for queries.

Sanjay’s mom was in peak of happiness for the way she was taking care of her to the extent she can and there by taking care of the house too. She always advised Rekha to study and explained about the importance of studies to her. Some ladies were thinking that Sanjay has married Suji.

In this tenure Sanjay’s mom expressed her thought to suji as whether she will marry her son. Suji had a liking for Sanjay already not knowing Suchi and Sanjay’s feelings for each other.

Suji: “If he is fine, I am fine Aunty” and she smiled and left.

Sanjay was back after 15 days and when he visited back home, she saw two ladies waiting in front of his house.

Sanjay: “Yes Sister, what do you need?”

The visitor ladies, “We are waiting to meet your wife brother?”

Sanjay was clueless and gaped at them and asked, “Who is that? My Wife” and went inside his house in a shock. His mother was sitting in a wheelchair neatly dressed and Rekha got the glass from her after she finished her evening drink. Sanjay could not imagine his eyes for the new setup of his house and Rekha, “Akka, the aunties are still waiting outside for you to get the forms.”

Sujithra came from the kitchen with a flask of coffee and glass talking to Rekha, “Rekha dear, take two forms from the file kept in the table and give it to them. Tell them, I will come and meet them in society office”. She did not notice Sanjay as she bent her head and came towards Sanjay’s mother. She hit Sanjay and lift her head to see Sanjay.

Sanjay: “Hey, Suchi… Sorry Suji, What a surprise? Your number is not reachable and you are here?”

Suji: “Yes Sanjay, I lost my mobile. I am using another number provided by my NGO temporarily. I must go to town get a new phone for myself.”

Sanjay: “I am asking as what are you doing here? It is a surprise and shock to me. Who are the ladies standing there outside and they say that you are my wife?”

Suji laughed and said, “Am I your wife? They say like that” and she turned to see Sanjay’s mother. Both smiled at each other. She turned back and said, “ I am staying here for some time and taking care of your mother and that has made them to think like that”

Sanjay: “That is fine. But what is all these new setups. Why are you taking care of my mother. I really do not understand what is happening?”

Suji looked at Rekha and said, “Rekha, you bring your books tomorrow for studies. We shall continue our classes tomorrow.”

Rekha nodded and said, “Akka, I have also switched off the stove and closed the milk kept in the vessel with a lid.”

Suji: “Thanks dear”

Sanjay Mom: “Hey, why are you questioning her like this? Can’t you come and ask me how I am doing?”

Sanjay was helpless as he did not expect Suji at his house and the feel of others thinking about their relationship. Suji was her best buddy but his thoughts were always around Suchi, completing his studies, settle, marry Suchi and keep his mother along with her.

Suji: “hey Sanjay, come on. How is Suchi? Did you speak to her? I lost my mobile and not in touch with her too. I was travelling through your place and had plans to visits by nearby village. I wanted to come and meet your mom and came to your house. You had been for your exams and I stayed back on my work and supported your mom too.”

Sanjay did not answer as he thought what speculation may arise by her visit by his surroundings. Though he does not bother about anything, he cared for his friend Sujithra. If Suchithra would have been on her place, he would have invited for such speculations due to his feelings for Suchi.

Suji: “What Sanjay? You are not at all talking. I am sorry if I had stayed in your place without your permission.”

Sanjay: “Hey, suji, come on. I did not mean anything. I was just thinking. You also did not speak with Suchi.”

Suji: “I said I lost my phone and using the phone provided by my NGO. I had to work around villages here and yet to buy a new one. And why didn’t you contact Suchi yet.”

Sanjay came outside the house and they both sat in the veranda and Sanjay explained the incidents he faced and took his chithi’ s support to take care of his mother during his travel for his exams. He said that he is confident that he will clear his exams this time with a good score.

Sanjay’s mind was thinking about Suchi and Suji distracted him by waving her hand in front of his face.

Suji: “Hey boss, come, we will have dinner and we will talk to her later.”

They went inside the house and her mother’s face was very bright and she saw both of them coming inside and imagined them as couples.

Sanjay made his mind to clear out the confusion while Suji and Sanjay’s mom had different thoughts in their mind.