1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Written by my son, Abhishek

Discussion in 'Kids Korner' started by chitrajan, Jun 7, 2007.

1. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Dear Chitra,

It was a lovely poem written by ur son. It shows how much he loves U. Proud to be a mother of such a nice boy.

2. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Hi Chitra!
    That was a lovely poem written by your son paying rich tributes to you. Even when my son was in school he had contributed a poem to his school magazine.It was a humorous poem about riding a bus on a hot day. In fact he didn't even tell me about this till I found it in the magazine though I knew about his writing skills. I will see if I can find the mag. and then post it here.
    But one thing I noticed was that these kids never try to develop these finer skills and behave as if it is nothing extraordinary. Hope that your son does not fall into this category and that you are able to tap his talents and motivate him to write more. Convey my congratulations to him for having got admission into one of the best colleges in B'lore. One of my cousin's daughter is there doing her second year Comp. engg.

3. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Chitra,

You are indeed a lucky mom. A very beautiful tribute to you. Am sure he realises all that you have done for him, since he is away from you. He is very talented. Please do encourage him to write more. Am hoping to see more poems of his here. You should be very proud of him.
    Rgds
    Vandhana

4. chitrajan

chitrajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sri,

Thank you very much for the lovely kural and it is a known fact among my family and friends that he makes me and us very proud indeed. He has been a lovely boy from his childhood and I/we have always received compliments about him. I only pray that my second son also follows the same way.

I pray to Lord Murugan that he helps me in nurturing his talents and reaching greater heights in life.

5. abhatv

abhatv Senior IL'ite

Hai Chitrajan,

I liked your son's poem very much. This shows what a wonderful person you are. You are lucky that he has expressed his feelings so well as children do not seem to do so nowadays.

Regards,

Abha.

12 people like this.
  6. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

Hi Chitrajan,
    Its really a nice poem...how proud u might have felt to read it:-D we wish that both your sons make you more prouder day by day:2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  7. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

dear chitra,
    The poem is fantastic and Abhishek has paid great tribute to you by expressing what he feels. My son is a graduate from Amritha institute, coimbatore.convey my regards to your son,
    All the best ,
    regards,
    Meenu

1 person likes this.
  8. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chitrajan,

Wow, excellent poem. Your son has taken after you. I thought we have one family of poets in Pushpavalli Narasimhan and Malathijagan. Now, we have one more. Please encourage Abhishek to write more.

Regards,

TDU

9. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi Chitra,

today i saw this poem really wonderful, ur son has got high morals from u, he treasures u, its really great to be mom of such a wonderful child. wish goodluck for success throughout his life.

bye
    padma

1 person likes this.
  10. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra
    Pouring out one's feelings through a poem is impossible unless the feelings are very genuine. In prose, one can say a million things and not mean any of them! Prose is just verbosity.
    I can see what an endearing mum you should be to evoke such beautiful feelings in your son. Pray continue to be so, Chitra, so that Abhishek can become a poet par excellence.
    What I have said about feelings expressed through prose does have exceptions. I have found the intense love for mother coming out vividly through the pen of writers like La.Sa.Ramamirtham.
    I do hope your dear son will continue expressing himself through poetry.
    God bless him and you!
    Sri

1 person likes this.