Worst Vacation Ever!!!

Discussion in 'Travel' started by kk2009, Jul 13, 2009.

1. kk2009

kk2009 New IL'ite

Hi guys,

We all remember our vacations. They are a magical time when we feel free from our daily routine of jobs, studies and household chores. They give us as a chance to beautiful places and do things which we don't normally do.

But sometimes, a vacation can go very wrong. And as we all know, when a holiday goes wrong, it goes completely down the trash!!!

So tell me, have you ever had a vacation that you wished you never had? What went wrong? How do you think you reacted at that time?

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Yeah KK..I had a vaccation which was not that good, we went to bubaneswar for a week and first few days went along fine.Since we went during december it was too cold and myself and sis started developing fever and to add to that dad started getting stomach upset...all in all though we went to bubaneswar we returned without seeing the famous konark temple...it was scheduled for the last day and the same day everyone had one or two health problems...luckily all other trips we have made have fond memories:)

3. Saveourplanet

Saveourplanet New IL'ite

My worst vacation was when I went to Delhi. I was just 14 years old and was so excited to see the big city and go sightseeing. But what I didn't know was how hot does Delhi get in April. Living in Shimla, we don't even think about heat in the month of April (at least at that time we didn't).

But it got so bad that we spend most of our days inside the hotel and only went out in the evenings. By that time, all monuments used to be closed.

It was the most boring vacation ever!!

4. jasminderkaur

jasminderkaur Senior IL'ite

Ohh I have the best "worst vacation" story ever. We went to Manali with a mountaineering group for camping. I was too excited as I had never lived in a camp before.

It was a 7 day trip and first 3 days went great. The fourth day, I fell in the freezing water of Beas River. In front of everyone which was sooo humiliating. I wasn't badly hurt but my whole ruck sack got wet along with all my stuff. the next day, I fell (again :rant) from my horse and got bad bruises all over. It was just such a bad experience....

I am never going camping again.