1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Worst behaviours

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vivbass, Dec 10, 2007.

1. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    Last week i went to Tirupathi along with my hubby,v were in the queue for 11/2 hrs(special darshan) asusual lots of ppl were there in the Q. just infront of me,a young married couple was there & disturbed all of us. :shock:that fellow hugged his wife tightly,not only hug,(they did as if they were in the bed) becoz of crowd,they took a chance for romance,they did very........very worst things just in front of god & in such big crowd....:bullshitall the young boys & girls (y unmarried ppl) all the others were looking there only...no one scold them, nothing.....they not only got spoiled, they spoiled our mind also....they corrupted our mind. really it hurts me well......
    i just want to share my feelings thatz all....wherez this society leading up to????:bang

2. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Even I hate to see such behavoiur.Why don,t people behave sensibly in a public places?I wonder where there senses go?Even well educated people think they are very modern in their thinking only if they behave in such a way.I have felt like giving them a good piece of mind when I have seen people behaving this way.But there is no point they will never understand.This the trend of the society nowadays.........

3. jenee_jenee

jenee_jenee New IL'ite

Hi,

i am jenee a new comer in this forum, and replying to post because this post has bring in light such situations which are becoming very common in our day to day life.
    First i want to give my thanks to you that you brought up such a big issue of our society but we ignore it just like that.!!

Secondly, my view to solve this type of problems.
    I think if you and people out there did not able to take stand againsts them, then it is quite natural and gave those couple to have their romance.
    Instead if anybody from the entire devotees would have raise his/her voice and if public near by would have atleast supported him/her, the problem would have been solved there itself.

Time has come to come society to unite and raise their voice and take actions such society spoiling peoples. But fact is that why they raise their voice.. since it is not happening with their girl/daughter/bride.
    We see our self interest before acting on any issue, whatever the issue is.
    So no dought this type of situation which you came across or situation which we all come across some time or the other , willl keep on happening.

we can't do untill we our self raise up and take public and soceity in our confidence and take action against such spoiled society insects.

jenee....

4. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hello viv
    This is really one very shameful & Indecent behaviour & that too in a scared place , ,just married doesnot grant one to perform such things in public. If this is being morden I wud prefer the old world treditions.
    U can see this behaviour everywhere from picture hall to beach & other public places.And is really disgusting.Seeing this idea of moral policing is not bad.

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Shocking to read this, but i can imagine what must have gone through you all guys who are watching that scene, Vivbass!
    That too in a temple----tsk did they think it is a park or what?
    As the young generation watch these kinds of scenes in TVs and in cinemas, they think that there is no wrong to behave like that---immuned to this kind of behaviour, same thing applies to violence too.

sriniketan

6. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear all,
    thanx for ur comments reg.this subjectbonk

7. Navpreet

Navpreet Senior IL'ite

It's really shameful.I am with jennee,:iagreeshe has given a good solution to such problems.People should raise their voice against such fools.

8. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

This is too much. Why can't they stay home if they can't spend some time to God? It will be awkward for us to tell that couple. I wish TTD imposes strict rules against PDA (Public Display of Affection).

Sindhu

9. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear vivbass,
    You have written what myself and my mother will generally speak.Yes in day to day life i come across many situations like this.In my apartment,where i just stand near the balcony to relax,i happen to see one of married couple(not newly married) behaving as if they are in their house.Though no body will look at them out of being gentle,but it cannot be taken for granted.Same as you said,every body looks at them but none scolded them or spoke to them which in turn makes them feel that they are not questioned.The common principle of people (see ,don't care) is one of the major cause of happenings.Again it is not a hard and fast rule and it is each and every individual' s right.But our freedom of speech and expression is misused in many ways.It is not necessary there must be somebody for inspecting general discipline on the road just like traffic police for regulating traffic but the public must realise the importance of decent behavior.After all education shows its colour when we are cultured.

10. poonamjoshi9266

poonamjoshi9266 New IL'ite