work from Home

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by siviya, Apr 28, 2007.

1. kupid06

kupid06 New IL'ite

Re: Work from home ?

hi ,
    i know my friend who works from home ...bu tthen he had to spend a lot on registration and things like that .. i think working from hoe is not adviseable

2. mailmepets

mailmepets New IL'ite

Hi , I am interested to learn fashion jewellery making .Please give me your mail id or other contact details.Thanks!

Kushi:thumbsup

3. kushivenkatesh

kushivenkatesh New IL'ite

home based jobs pls

Hello

I am looking for home based jobs. Kindly let me know if you have any.

4. lakshmit

lakshmit Bronze IL'ite

To tinniji- about paid surveys

Hi,
    I'm lakshmi, presently at U.S. Looking out for some work from home job.
    As i've a daughter unable to step out and work. Could u tell me which is a reliable website and how do i go about starting the work.

love..
    lakshmi.

5. Prithu

Prithu Bronze IL'ite

hi friends is there anybody is willing to online chat to me.so that i can improve my lanuage .my mothertounge is tamil. i am seaching for a online tutor for along time. ladies who is seeking a job from home pls let me know ur convinent timings and fees u are expecting. i will post my e.mail id soon,

6. deebajegan

deebajegan New IL'ite

Workfrom home

Hi orion
    i want to know about the dataconversion work. i want to work from home.i am new to this site. i am a software engineer living in hyderbad. Please help me.

Deeba

7. Shyamala Rangar

Shyamala Rangar New IL'ite

Re: Workfrom home

Dear Deepa,

If you are a software with experience you can think of working in the same line instead of taking up low skilled jobs like data entry work. I read in the news paper that Infosys is offering career opportunity to qualified housewifes intereted in working from home. There are also other companies interested in recruting women interested in working from home.

Good luck..

Shyamala

8. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Re: Workfrom home

Check out AvatarCC.

They are recruiting women professionals who left IT/ITES to take break for family/personal reasons, who are good at training/preparation of training materials. These professional women are offerred opportunities in corporate trainings (Technical/Softskills) and Educational institutions to share their knowledge earned through professional environment.

There are couple of corporates like Tata group, Infosys who recruit career women.

9. kushivenkatesh

kushivenkatesh New IL'ite

Need a homebased job

Hello,

I am looking for a home-based job.I live in Chennai.
    can any one of you help me ?

Guys,it can also be a small business

:)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  10. tanuyadav2004

tanuyadav2004 New IL'ite

Hi All,

It feels gud to see soo many women wanting to work from home.Even i have moved and was without work ,no friends It was really frustrating sitting at home.

Then i decided of if there is nothing to do so sit at home and keep groming myself that made me feel good.Facial massages ,Manicure ,pedicure ,and lot of ladies stuff,you know what i mean.

And then my cosmetics bill went up and then i decided to join Oriflame .I think you guys would have been aware about the company .Earlier i used to feel the products are expensive but ones started buying from my friend i realized that it was value for money because brands like Chambor,Maybelline or say even Lakme and Revelon are at the same price .So i became a member in october 2008 and besides getting products at discounted prices ,go around meet people have made a good friend circle and time is whenever i am free i can discuss it with people online .Attend seminars which builds up my confidence and even started earning .That is bottom line in last three months i made 15,000/- pm .I think that is not bad at all .

This is my suggestion if you guys feel interested u can be part .Rest all the best on your hunting process:thumbsup

All the best

Tanu