Work from Home options!

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by ManuSethi, Aug 3, 2012.

1. ManuSethi

ManuSethi Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I am planning to start working from home or start a home business, now that my kids are grown up...

Any suggestion son the options?

I tried the Amway, Oriflame and Tupperware type of a thing but this seems to be not my area as I find it very weird in going door to door and requesting the product sale.

Any other good creative suggestion with minimum investment would be of great help!

Also heard about online sites in which you can work on daily/weekly/monthly basis...any inputs?

Thanks a lot!

2. dakshayaeni

dakshayaeni Silver IL'ite

try out

home deliveries

or

food for kids or ladies kitty party

boutique business too is good

jeweler y

let us know

3. RiddhimaT

RiddhimaT Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Can you please tell about how to open a boutique...I mean do we need to contact the wholesale dealers etc and what actually is the profit margin in this?

Also, home deliveries as in???? request you to elaborate on the same too.

Thanks a lot.

4. dakshayaeni

Yes I can suggest some tips

First home delivery option

1. Do this only if you can cook and you have some help. Do not start with lunch and dinner. Start off with small tiffin snacks in evening etc.

2. If you know of any small ladies' club please try out for supply to their get to gethers of kitty parties..:)

3. Birthday bash or even small menu with a lot of healthy and good starters is good idea. If you have any nearby schools please try and touch base to apply if you can supply tiffin packs for the teachers..say that you wish to get encouragement for your entrepreneurial venture..

Now for Boutiques

1. you can hold small family get to gether and exhibit your products. you need to first talk to a couple of suppliers. You also need to know the purchase power of your social ecology and accordingly stuff yourself. I may be of some help hence you can pm me as well.

2. You need to constantly be socially active to develop a circle, start off with your extended family, friends, nearby schools, prepare news paper inserts and ask your paper guy to distribute.

I am sure that within 2 months you will see a steady flow of customers whichever business you do, provided you are focused and take the ownership of making that your bread earner.

Let me know if you need any other info or help, will try my best for sure...

2 people like this.
  5. Diacollect

Diacollect Senior IL'ite

you can also sale kurtis or ladies suita at your home only. I can help you to get the same on cheaper rates, if needs.

6. littledaisy

littledaisy Senior IL'ite

Hey,

My sis is also interested in selling kurtis etc at home but I have few queries regarding the same:

1) How much is the investment to be made on this?
    2) If they are unsold, will they be returned to the dealer or what is the procedure?
    3) She live in Mumbai, can she ask for them via a courier?

Thanks a lot!

7. jayanthisuresh

jayanthisuresh Gold IL'ite

I am doing work from home job.. if u need please Pm me i will suggest u the details..

8. dakshayaeni

You know what we also need to share our hurdles, challenges and wins of our experiences..then only people who are opting this type of WFH can evaluate their sitiations..what say?

9. siyasilva

siyasilva New IL'ite

Tuition is always the good home based option because numbers of tutors is low in compare to higher number of students, either we talk about kids or college guys. Approx every student required a tutor for a particular subject because nobody can perfect in all subject. So, Think about this suggestion.

10. gopalafiero

gopalafiero Senior IL'ite