Words of Sathguru SaiBaba!

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by itsmebhagi, Nov 22, 2012.

1. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

We could be closer to Others Only when the mask of Arrogance and anger is unveiled,

dec_22.jpg

Those who have understood the love-philosophy of Sai will be affectionate and compassionate. The inner depth of love is humbleness. Only those who are ego-free could give and get sympathy. If we seek the love and sympathy of others, we have to shed our arrogance and anger. Such bad qualities pollute our pure hearts. Only on removing such masks, the spirit of friendship could flourish. When we are able to accept and tolerate the troubles resulting from the wrong-doings of our past lives and trust that the Merciful Baba will protect us always, it will bear witness to our obedience and the truth makes us to stay calm, tension-free and fear-free.

If we could listen to Baba's words, 'keep aside your arrogance, then, it is I who will guide you ahead', and follow His words to the letter and spirit, we can move closer to others. Indeed, getting closer to others would mean giving a helping hand, sharing their pains, pleasures and implanting the spirit of Sai Love in their hearts. In turn, others will reciprocate by sharing our sorrows and joys. We all could live like members of a single family. A great deal of security and happiness will become our source and strength. The only thing required is to shed our ego and surrender to the Divine Feet of Baba.

1 person likes this.
  2. itsmebhagi

3. itsmebhagi

ரிஷிமூலம், நதிமூலம்

[​IMG]

பிறவியின் நோக்கத்தை மறந்து, தறிகெட்டுப் போவோரை முறைப்படுத்தி, நெறிப்படுத்தவே அவ்வப்போது ஞானிகள் அவதரிக்கிறார்கள். நதிமூலமும், ரிஷிமூலமும் நாம் அறிந்துகொள்ள முற்படுதல் நல்லதல்ல என்று சொல்லப்படுகிறது. அந்த அடிப்படையில், நெஞ்சுக்கு நிம்மதியையும், நினைவுக்கு நிறைவும், ஆத்மாவுக்கு ஆனந்தமும் அளிக்கவல்லதுதான் உயர்ந்த ஞானி ஷிர்டி சாய்பாபாவின் உன்னத வரலாறு.

Nadhi moolam, Rishi moolam (origin/roots of River/Saint)

Great Saints are born to transform people who forget their purpose of life and choose bad ways, into good human beings. It is not good to know about Nadhi moolam Rishi moolam, i.e., it is not good to find out details about the origin of a river or Saint. On this basis, Sath Sarithram is considered to be the History of the Great Saint Shirdi Sai Baba, which gives peace to the heart, fulfillment to the mind and Bliss to the soul.

1 person likes this.
  4. itsmebhagi

I am the lamp lit by Your Love

dec_23.jpg

We are not self-luminous. Only when we become true devotees does the light within us manifests. It is the glow of God's light. It appears as if the wick in the oil lamp that burns sheds light. But it is the wick dipped in oil that causes it to burn brighter. As long as the wick is dipped in the oil, it sheds light and dispels darkness. Darkness is ignorance. The wick of lamp remains in darkness when there is no oil. When the oil of Baba's mercy is added to the wick that a human being is, that illumined mind drives out the illusion of ignorance. Of what use sheer human effort without the Divine Grace of Baba?

The light in us may be put out early and our life may be in vain if we try to glow without God's Grace. We are bound to succeed in any work we undertake if we but remember Sai. Our life-wick must always stay dipped in the oil of Sai Grace. Just as the wick dipped in the oil will burn brighter, shed light to all corners, our lives, deeply engrossed in the oil of God's Grace-Power will shine as Light of Wisdom. We must pray to Baba, the Universal Teacher, to turn the lamp of our soul towards the Lord of Light. We must beg Baba to dip our life-wicks in the oil of Baba's Grace so that our lives are illumined. The light that shines in our body-temple is none other than Baba. This is a profound lesson in wisdom that an oil-lamp teaches us.

1 person likes this.
  5. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear Bhagi,

I read your 22nd Words only today and the picture you have posted made me happy. Yesterday while I was praying I was asking HIM, " Please show me YOU care and YOU ARE hearing my prayers". I then went about my work. Later in the day one of the stray dogs which used to frequent our home has been missing for several weeks. It suddenly appeared from nowhere. My DS and DDIL, got terribly excited seeing it. They call it " Chellam " and fed it bun and a big bowl of milk. It disappeared after having it. Ofcourse I did not pay much importance to the incident.

But now when I saw the picture I remembered my prayer and the dog of yesterday and I thought YOU did hear me and come!

Thank you BABA and forgive me for doubting YOU.

Thank you Bhagi.

Om Sairam,

Usha

2 people like this.
  6. itsmebhagi

7. itsmebhagi

தரிசனம்

"நான் அழைக்காமல் எவரும் இங்கு (ஷிர்டி) வருவதில்லை. என்னுடைய விருப்பம் இல்லாது யார் அவருடைய வாயிற்படியைத் தாண்டமுடியும்? தம்மிச்சையாகவே யார் ஷிர்டிக்கு தரிசனம் செய்ய முடியும்?"
    - ஸ்ரீ ஷிர்டி சாய்பாபா.

[​IMG]

நம்முடைய எண்ண ஓட்டங்கள் அனைத்தும் கிருபாமூர்த்தியான சமர்த்த சாயியின் ஆதீனத்தில் இருக்கின்றன. அவருடைய சித்தத்தில் கிருபை உதித்தால்தான் எவரும் தரிசனத்திற்கு வரமுடியும்.

Dharshan

"Without My invite, no one can come to Shirdi. Without My order, who can cross their door step? Who can casually visit Shirdi just like that?"
    - Sri Shirdi Sai Baba.

All our thought processes are present in the Darbar of Krupa Murthy Samartha Sai. Only if a thought arises in His Mind, one can visit Shirdi for Dharshan.

2 people like this.
  8. itsmebhagi

Dwarakamayi Liberates the Bondage

dec_24.jpg

Baba attracts His devotees towards Him by the power of His leela. He would even change non-devotees into devotees and frees them from life's shackles and so would never ignore them. It is but natural to err due to the impact of impressions carried from previous births. Since, we have a "mind" we are unable to free ourselves from the spell of "illusions" cast by it. In such times, Baba Himself becomes the Master of our minds and makes us reckon our mistakes. This is the symbolic first step of Dwarakamayi. But our ego prevents us from accepting the mistakes. Then, it takes some time for Baba to prepare His ground-work. He would gradually remove our past sins and begins the process of humbling our pride.

This very method of Baba is wonderful and we simply confess our mistakes before Him. This confession is like climbing the second step of Dwarakamayi. The third step we feel would be an easy extension. But, this indeed, is a most difficult task. Overpowered, our mind reels under 'Maya's spell of illusion, repeats the mistake and it is like falling to the rock bottom. Thus, we climb up and fall down repeatedly. But, only with Baba's Grace, we can finally climb to the third step and be firm in not repeating the mistake. Thus, in the abode of salvation we get wet in the mercy of Baba's Love and remain forever with Him.

1 person likes this.
  9. itsmebhagi

Dear Usha Sister,

Sairam!

It feels great to read this Leela of Baba and yeah its more than a coincidence, I feel... :thumbsup because I usually share few pics of Him that I already have, but on 22 and 23rd I went and searched for some rare images of Baba and posted it...

I did not plan to do this, I did it on my own and now I understand that its a message to you, and hence Baba has made me do it...

Thanks Baba, your leelas are divine, and only YOU know what is needed for us...

Thanks Usha Sister, for letting me know that you had a special message that day!!

May Baba be with you always...

|| Om Sai Ram ||

1 person likes this.
  10. itsmebhagi