1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

woolen flower pot with yellow sponge flowers

Discussion in 'Knitting & Crochet' started by ramvino, Apr 5, 2010.

1. sandh

sandh IL Hall of Fame

Hai ramvino superb work,nice color combination. sandhya

2. pussy

pussy Gold IL'ite

Hi Ramvino,

Very nice work. Its colourful and looking very neat.

3. veni_mohan75

veni_mohan75 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Vinu ma,

You work is tooooooooooooooo gooooooodddddddddddddddd dear. The pot rolled with woolen looks very attractive. The flowers are also great. :thumbsup:thumbsup

I put my color up for your words dear. :)

4. vijayasampath

vijayasampath Gold IL'ite

WOW.... THE FLOWER AND POT AS COME OUT VERY WELL.LOVE THE CHOICE OF COLOURS. PLEASE SHARE THE PROCEDURE...:thumbsup

5. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

thanks jaya and manjula for ur words.

6. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

thanks sandh,pussy,vijaya and veni for yr comments. yeah veni i made ur style of sponge flower and with the help of thread of meena's. thanks alot again dears.............

hi ilites,
    its very easy procedure that is:
    take ur favourite coloured woolen and first put chain stitches for all woolen and then take some vases in this i had taken disposable cup for woolen pot. and then put some glue on the cup and stick the chain stitched woolen threads roundly in order one by one have to arrange in the cup. then let it dry for some time to stick on the cup. and then take contrast coloured woolen for making round shaped. that one also have to put chain stitches before sticking on the woolen cup. that one also have to stick onthe cup in the round shape. thats all woolen flower pot is ready now.
    then sponge flowers procedure is already given in the thread of venimohan's,
    and the method of making woolen flower pot is in the thread of meena mohan's.
    and i arranged the sponge flowers in the golden wire (optional) and twist in the centre all together and placed in the pot. i didnt stick or put any clay in that. if we put some clay in that means it will be permanent one i think and place some leaves for natural look.
    this is veni's thread for sponge flowers http://www.indusladies.com/forums/mixed-works/89464-orange-flowers.html
    adn this is for woolen flower pot of meena's thread http://www.indusladies.com/forums/c...86170-craft-waste-woollen-thread-luggage.html in the second page.
    i hope this makes u clear.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  7. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

hi vino
    very nice pot nd flowers!!!!! i think your house will be full of selfmade craft items....

you have really made use of dear veni's nd meena's procedures imdtly...oh you are so quick my gal!!:)

what is the next wonderful project?awaiting the next post....

8. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

hmmmm.....my next project is ribbon embroidery!! i donno when i am going to finish it!! in the middle i will post my students works i think!! will post the work ASAP dear...........thanks for ur comments dear...........i saw urs also. its looking very nice yaar!!!yeah in my house my DH is planning to buy some glass wardrobes to keep these items in my house!!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  9. vennelaaaa

vennelaaaa Bronze IL'ite

It is very very pretty ramvino :)

10. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

thanks venneellaaa for ur comments.........