1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Women Yelling And Screaming At Each Other on ZeeTV

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by zipzipzoomzoom, Jul 19, 2011.

1. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

Geez, now I know why there is a vow of silence.

I'm hearing this drama from ZeeTV (I need to get noise-cancelling headphones).

See, this is why I was always scared of asking questions, was always scared of confrontation. Now I know better, ask, without emotion. Say what is only necessary. Before the yelling starts :spin

Oh my God, when will the screaming stop! Will someone change the channel?

Ok, I shut my bedroom door, I feel much better.

Whether it is Indian serials or American soap-opera such as As the World Turns, why do ladies need to keep yelling and yelling and yelling and yelling. Louder and louder and louder and louder.

Ok, perhaps men yell too, but I guess their voices aren't so high-pitched. Or they don't get so emotional. Or they have other ways to exact revenge.

Ahhhhhh...........

I am still traumatized.

I swear, in another life, I must have been a Sanyasi, meditating deep in the forest just to get away from the crazies :bonk

Did women in ancient Hindu texts, or the Bible, or the Torah, or any other religious work yell and scream wildly? No, they were portrayed as wise, and having dignity.

Ok, this was a great catharsis, thanks for visiting my blog.

2. Dhaanika

Dhaanika Gold IL'ite

:rotfl

Your observations are super funny!

3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai Z,

Screaming yelling will happen if anything goes wrong with them. You cannot be away from all these things. Only in TV channel by not watching all the serials you can escape. so may people in their life they have to shout they have to quarrel, they have to fight to get their things done. Nodboy is sanyasi. Even the sanyasi is also immersed in worldy pleasures now a days.

4. forgiven10

forgiven10 Silver IL'ite

Z4, doesn't the GC3456781T-c gene code for "yelling at other ladies" in women?

That's my understanding.

:)

5. zipzipzoomzoom

HAHAHAHAHA, I thought that was an actual gene, but when I googled it, I came back to this blog!!!!!

6. zipzipzoomzoom

Now this reminded me of a song...

7. satchitananda

satchitananda Finest Post Winner

Hi Z4, astute observation dear. I have not seen such screaming and yelling at each other except at communal taps in the shanty towns of India. People may yell at each other in all homes, but I wonder if the decibel ratings are quite the same. Of course there is no musical accompaniment or instrumental effects in the background. If you want to have a fight with those effects, you have to call in the Zee TV/Star TV/ Sony people in before you start off.

As for your question about why women have to shout so much louder than men, isn't it obvious? Women have to shout to be heard, while men command in their deep bass voices and are immediately obeyed. LOL.

8. zipzipzoomzoom

:rotfl