1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wishing good things

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by falgunid18, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. falgunid18

falgunid18 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks dear.

3 people like this.
  2. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

Yes, Falguni, please do talk to him in-person face-to-face, where he HAS to give you TRUTHFUL answers! I wouldnt want to hurry you up, but I do want you to think with clarity on what you want and and what you dont want, and how u wanted to be treated. Only if you are clear abt the 'terms and conditions', u can articulate it to him clearly. And my suggestion still remains the same. Confide in a good friend, a person who knows both of you. Dont live in the fear of a relationship breaking with you opening up. You cant be yourself, if you have that fear, and it is not worth being in a relationship, where you are not yourself. I know it is easier said than done, but I hope you can think with a clear mind, rather than your heart, about ur expectations in this relationship! Good luck!

4 people like this.
  3. MaritalBliss

MaritalBliss Platinum IL'ite

Hi falguni,

He is just keeping you hanging, giving u hope that things may work out but at the same time shows that he has moved on. All these mixed signals are making u confused. He is keeping u as a back up because he has not found anyone else, once he does...believe me..he will be gone. Till. Ow he is not talking about getting back together. This is not right. I had an ex boyfriend who treated me like this and always kept me thinking he would marry me..in the end after we broke off, he got married within 2 months!!! His parents didn't approve of me. The situation is not exactly the same but I see some similarity here. Your hubby is telling u that he will be with u only on the condition that u get along with his difficult parents. But he doesn't care how they treat u. Like one poster said, what is the worst that can happen..so what if he leaves u..it is his loss. Do have a talk with him soon.

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.