1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Will joining job reduce the frustration in life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ashwinispace, Dec 23, 2009.

1. ashwinispace

ashwinispace New IL'ite

Hi All,

I got married 7 months ago, now at home for last 7 months in a joint family. Day by day I am getting frustrated with life and the family (may be because things are not going the way I thought). Though I dont have any major problem with ILs, SIL and BIL some small things are there but those small things irritate me a lot. Think of commiting suicide sometimes. But no dare to do that. Now planning to join job soon thinking that my frustration might come down. I realised staying at home will lead to many problems with ILs and husband. Anyway no one will stop going to job these days. Even in my home they will be happy to see me going to job.

What you all say?

2. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Yes by going to work I can maintain my sanity.
    I know how insane I'd gone during my maternity leaves... it gives you a break from the household worries... you can identify your worth & get appreciation atleast at work.. and some cash in hand to fulfill your needs which otherwise members at home can brand as unnecessary expense.

However you should be ready to take resp of work & home if ppl around you are not ready to hire helps..... dont take work as escape from all responsibilities but yes from few unnecessary chores which others can do.

3. neha1

neha1 Silver IL'ite

hi
    its definitely nice to have a job and ur own life. gives u a good feeling.
    if u can manage to find a job,then go for it....
    going for a job will not stop all problems in one's life. but,will definitely give you some peace of mind and you will learn to over look small issues which irritate you.
    i guess the job market is much better now..so ,do venture out and search for a job.

Neha S

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  4. vimala1957

vimala1957 Bronze IL'ite

I am sure taking up a job will keep you busy using your time usefully and reduce your frustration. It will bring in the feeling of independence and also help you get better view towards life . You will overcome the petty day to day problems.

Good luck

5. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

well
    i am working even before i was married and i honestly belive my inlaws or their family treats me atleast in this way because of my job i cant even imagine how i could have ended up without this financial independence ...but dont think frustration wont be there at work ..it will be more but yes i am positive home affects wont be bothering much