Why male members are allowed in this site?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by binpal, May 4, 2010.

1. binpal

binpal New IL'ite

Recently I noticed some strange thing while surfing IndusLadies that some male members are super active in forums.

This site is meant for Ladies then what all these men doing here?? I dont have any personal problem with them but it is surely not comfortable when I see some replies from them on very sensitive feminine topics.

We are here as we want to share, discuss things without any hesitation but things are getting different.

2. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Kick the men out. Lets have a revolution :cheers

How refreshing.

3. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

And by the way, if men really want to fool you, they can register as women and post here. This is online dear binpal. Its elementary Watson, as Sherlock Holmes would say.

Now just relax and no one is snatching the lunch from you.

Last edited: May 4, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  4. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

This is not purely Women site, Men also can share their opinions on various topics. But super activeness in famenine topics is being monitored on a regular basis with our moderators and we are all taking necessary actions agains them. IF you guys come across any such post, please do report.

5. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

A Good Question! And the answet lies in that!

Men have always been curious to know about ladies and here its for good.

they cannot help tumbling upon material that would give them a better view of women so they can understand the female elements in their life much better than usual. Its more for the good than anything negative.

what is the purpose of keeping all the problems to ourselves and brooding amongst ourselves without making a single male understand our problems? What difference do you think it would make?

Rather than that will it not be better if some one learnt our emotions and feelings and realise somehting? :)

So Chill and Say Cheers!:thumbsup

6. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

By itself I dont know if men are super active in masculine or feminine or neutral gender topics. :)

But binpal - if you find any predatory or prowling activities, do report them. IL belongs to all of us (though there is an official owner who pays for it namely, IndusLady - God bless her initiative), so we all play a part in keeping it nice. Forum belongs to all, and dont worry you can post freely.

7. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

Why Binpal, what is wrong with men being here? Yes, it is a ladies site but what is wrong about men participating in the discussions? I think having men in the mix makes the site more interesting.

Uh oh, Spiderman is in trouble :rotfl

8. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Binpal,

I actually see their participation as a much needed one, especially in Marriage, Relationships forum..
    Who do we (ladies) have marital problems with, Binpal? Our DHs. Why do we come here? Because we are not able to understand our men. Would it not help us if we can get some male perspective on our problems? Women think a certain way. Men think a certain way. We (male/female) may be right in our own ways. Yet we run into trouble because, we cannot see eye to eye. And what good it will bring if we females brood among ourselves.. we have some great female ILites here to help us out. Similarly, we do have some great male Ilites to help us see our problems in a totally different angle. A good balance. Besides, the more the merrier, right?!

I understand sometimes some topics are sensitive to females.. we like to discuss among ourselves. But dear, have you noticed how decent the male ILites here offer advice even on those sensitive subjects? And if there are some exceptions like a recent male who crossed his limit - our moderators and some decent male Ilites step in (by reporting such posts, warn the user, etc) to keep the place safe and comfortable.

Besides, this is a public forum, and hope you are aware of the fact that anyone (male/female, perverts.. anyone) can access any 'sensitive' post just by googling!

So relax and see the big picture..:)

9. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Malvi is getting me in trouble more like it :)

ROFL! Spiderman is weaving a super strong web in super active super feminine wonderwoman topics...:rotfl

On a serious note: Thanks to all the folks above for pointing out that us idiotic Men also contribute to this forum. I was so sad that we were considered worthless :)

10. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

Like you need my help in that area LOL Well I know I don't

Yeah you've been trapping all the Indus women in your super strong spiderweb.