1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why God is testing us

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Apr 10, 2010.

1. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Believe me Vijiji, God is not so unkind. You and your husband are such wonderful human beings that you will be rewarded with a grandchild very soon. This is not a vain promise; this has happened to me and I will send a pm about this to you. I just can't bear to see you feeling hurt like this Vijiji. Be happy always. All the babies delivered in this world are ours.

2. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Viji Ma,

Certain questions are to be brushed aside as it is thrown at us. That will make the questioner feel insignificant & the question irrelevant. Only then they will never ever ask some one else such questions.

Have you thought about this Viji Ma?

Ther is only one Mother Theresa for the whole universe, who was neither married nor delivered a biological child.

But she is The Mother to millions of children worldwide.

Each one of you in your family are no less than Mother Theresa's pure heart, love & affection.

Do you need anything more than that? Does that lady who asked you that silly question has so many sons & daughters like you have here in IL?

Even if she becomes a member now here, she can't become like our Viji Ma.

Take it easy Ma. I wish your DIL & DS the very best.

3. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear Vijima

What you and your daughters and your family has done, is really a great thing, and i also wrote this earlier in some fb, that it requires a heart of gold to adopt the kid.

I know, u just wrote what you felt at that time, and i agree sometime the thought of own child does cross your mind.

But think in this way God has given opportunity only to your family, to adopt not one but 2 kids, which is really a rare thing, that anybody gets chance to do it.

Like shiva said, Mother is a person, who can selflessly love any child and nurture it. Just by giving birth doesn't make one a mother.

And forget about the other lady and all world, or they can never do what you all are doing. Our Great Vivekananda said once, " No one can hurt you with words, except when you allow it to."

4. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Dearest Viji Mam,

After reading your post, my respect for you has increased. I admire you to think this way for your DIL.I understand how it feels, when God tries us. I am too yearning for a baby, always praying and begging in front of God. And everytime hopes just vanish.

I can only wait and pray. My babydust to your DIL and DD.

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna

Thank for your loving words. I understand that it is a great thing to adopt and treat someone's else's child as our own. I love both the grandkids and give them all the affection they need. But still I feel sad for my daughters and dil that they are not able to conceive. Atleast one of them conceives I will feelhappy. What you have written is true and I agree to that.

Once again thanks for giving me encouragement

love
    viji

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shail

Ya true God knows what to give and when and whatever He does it is justice. Thanks for your appreciation and I agree with what you have written.

Thanks for giving me encouragement

love
    viji

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Monifa

Thanks for your loving words and encouragement. Today one side I was feeling sad that my daughters and dil could not conceive and the other side I was happy that I completed 5000 posts in IL. True all the babies in this world should be treated as ours.

love
    viji

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nats

I dont know what to reply after reading your fb. You have praised me too much and I dont know whether I am worthy of that. Mother Teresa is great and I bow down to her. I get very hurt when people talk without thinking what the other person will feel. Actually while talking to the other relatives who had come for the function I was telling that I am Viji Ma to so many here in IL. I feel so happy being Viji Ma here. You all have given me so much love which I will always treasure. Thanks for the encouragement.

love
    viji

9. kainaath

kainaath Senior IL'ite

dear viji..
    dont get disheartened,certain things always happen for a reason best known to the LORD above.
    like ur heading as 'WHY IS GOD TESTING US'... He has a special way of testing each individual with certain issues, not becoz He doesnt have the time to pay attention to us but becoz He is the only one who believes that we are worth the problem and He is the only one who know right from the start that v can face it and overcome the situation with flying colour. All we need to do is have faith in Him and be very Patient.

Hope things work out well with you and your family, its always you who give encouragement words to others, may in replace of ur good deeds He fulfill your wishes....dont lose heart in these testing time

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  10. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji,

You have written something which is very sensitive and very emotional for me. Because I am in that situation. Married for 10 years now but no kids yet...and I am now sure there will be none. The sad part is I do not understand why people speculate what the reason is...I mean why is it any business of theirs. Perhaps God has more bigger plans for us. But I am happy I realize I have my wonderful sweetie-pie DH with me who is more than enough in my life. But sometimes emotions take over me.

Please don't lose heart Viji aunty....have faith. I admire what your daughters have done, adopting a baby is really awe inspiring. It takes a lot of courage and big heart to do that.

Keep the faith Viji aunty.

Much Love,
    Jaya