1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why do only good People Die ?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Mithiliji,

I am waiting to read and bless u that u hjave many many fans.Good luck.Regards.kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

If i start investing in that fund that means i am doing good deeds. so i will start the kamalji fund, and u can invest money in it, which i will sypoon off, and there i will have some bad deeds to show. what say !HAA.Regards.kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti,

Veda is on line and u can chat with him here.haha.

Yes that lovely song from the film " Safar", the rajesh khanna movie,saw it in college days in 72 i think.Very true.Thanks and regards.kamal

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

The moment you invest, you deprive you dau..of the wealth etc. etc..

So, .....

Veda

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji,
    Your article on this is very humourous. I first feared what crime you are going to commit. Thank God, it is considered not at all a crime, because you are giving tit-for-tat for that 'blind' beggar who got the eye-sight.
    According to me, you have not commited any crime. But about the fund.. I have no idea!
    On a serious note, there something in every society which says that 'you should not talk ill about the departed souls'. Even if somebody curses that 'soul' later in life, they would say 'Why do you want to do that and it is not good. They are like-God once they are departed'.
    Sriniketan

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sriniketan,

So whom we curse when they are alive, we praise them when they are no more.
    Isnt that hypocritic Sri ?Sad but true.Regards.kamal

7. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sriniketan,

Dont worry..... I will explain to you in detail, whenever you are ready with the amount.......:2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: . I will come to your place, wherever you sayand collect the amount... As of today it is just 2 days old....

Veda

8. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Kamalji,

I have seen in many Indian movies and in many Indian homes, where when a person dies, someone cries loudly and bangs on the dead person's chest "hume chodke kyon chale gaye".....you know why they keep banging the dead person....because they could'nt beat him when he was alive...so atleast when he is dead they get their chance to even out!

I have heard many a time "Mr. A came for the funeral even if he was not on talking terms with the dead person". They do'nt realise that within himself Mr.A will be saying- "I am happy to be here at your funeral !"

I had a friend who had to attend the funeral of his friend's father. My friend went there, stood solemnly and while leaving the place...he did not know what to tell because he had not gone to a funeral before. While departing, he told her "I am happy to be here with you today!". It was a slip of tongue, but nevertheless an inappropriate one.

9. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,

Your quipping in is too good.

Hi Nivedi,

Your explanation for people banging their heads on the chest of the dead is too good. Original thought. Have not occured to me all these days.:clap

10. sandhya19

sandhya19 New IL'ite

hi kamalji,
    great tip to a longer life!
    i too had this thought a lot of times,if we are bad then we are not going to die soon and stay for a longer time.
    i think you have not done bad to the beggar,you have thought him a lesson.

sandhya