1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why Are Poor People Still Poor(child's Views)

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by swathi27, Jun 12, 2016.

1. swathi27

swathi27 Silver IL'ite

The views expressed in this article are from a child of 5years, any resemblances is purely co-incidental.

"She watches as the beggar is seeking alms at each passerby. Perturbed by her long silence, very unusual of an always vocally expressive child, I know that the view she had seen outside the temple had affected her deeply. Wanting to restore her normalcy, I probe her, breaking her train of thoughts.

The below is the excerpts from that interview.
    Me: Why do you think he is like that.
    Child:Because he has no money to buy a computer.
    Me:Why does he need a computer of all other things.
    Child:Because these rich people are mean, very bad and bad. These people don't have a house to live, proper clothes, nice neat plates to seek alms.
    Me:Truly said. But why do they need a computer?
    Child:Because these mean rich people do not show them where the ATM s are. And They cannot search the ATMs address on the computer, as they don't have a computer. No ATM, no money!!! the machine that keeps loads and loads of money.

A much debated global hot topic of discussion, for which great and learned leaders are unable to find answers, the rich getting richer and poor becoming more poor is solved in a jiffy.

I did not want to infiltrate her innocent thoughts and allow her a sense of achievement for analysing the situation with her little known understanding of the world. Here she goes an animal activist, a social worker, now a global thinker, trying to assess the next situation."

[​IMG]

2. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite