Wht does this means, help me to read

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Katakam123, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Katakam123

Katakam123 Silver IL'ite

I did a blood test on my 2nd day of period, but not sure wht the result means, I have been given gestodene to be taken for 7 days which should stop my bleeding n restart after 7 days, n another blood test need to be done on the 7th day.

Anyone knows wht it means?

Attached Files:

2. pursuehappiness

pursuehappiness Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Your Estradiol level is 0.24, which falls in the range for follicular ,that is when the follicles are being formed, ideally till the 10-14 days of your cycle if you have a 28 days cycle.
    Mid cycle should be just before ovulation and luteal phase is after ovulation.

In a 28 day cycle, Day 1-14 is follicular phase and 15-28 is luteal. Based on which day your blood test was done, you can interpret the results.

God bless,

3. Katakam123

Katakam123 Silver IL'ite

Thank u for your response, but the dr said one or two of the hormone a bit too high and gave me a pil which stopped my period, I'm suppose to take this for 7 days and follow up with a blood test, which if normal I need to take antagonist injection.

Any idea which hormone is out of order?

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  4. pursuehappiness

pursuehappiness Senior IL'ite

In the report which you have scanned, I can see only estradiol and progesterone and the levels depend on the day on which the test was done. Which day of your cycle was the test done?

5. Katakam123

Katakam123 Silver IL'ite

It was on my 2nd day