1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Who Is Your Favorite Hero And Heroine.??

Discussion in 'Movies' started by suria, Jul 14, 2010.

1. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Treesdf - I hope it's Brad Pitt.May be typo error.

My fav. are

Kollywood - Jo but she is long gone,now it's trisha.Actor-Simbhu,Ajith & Kamal

Tollywood - Actor - Siddharth,Venkatesh(my all time fav.).Actress - Genelia.

Bollywood - Actor - Abishek Bachan,Saif Ali Khan,Neil Nithin Mukesh.Actress - Ash,Deepika Padukone,Katrina Kaif.

Hollywood - Actor - Pierce Brendan Brosnan,Will Smith,Tom Cruise,Johny Depp,Harrison Ford,Jackie Chan,Will Smith Son - Jaden Smith

Actress - Lindsay Lohan,Megan Fox,Halle Berry,Stana Katic,Jennifer Aniston,
    Courteney Cox Arquette,JLO(Jennifer Lopez).

2. suria

suria Silver IL'ite

lot of fans for jo here..:2thumbsup:

3. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Hero: Kamal Hassan, Madhavan and ofcourse Sivaji Ganesan

Heroine.Kajol and Padmini, Savithri adn Nandita Das.

4. morni

morni Senior IL'ite

Hero i like most is surya and heroine Harini.

5. veenat

veenat New IL'ite

My favorite hero are sidharth,kamal hasan, will smith;
    heroines:nathiya,simran

6. SuperLily

SuperLily Gold IL'ite

Hero-Ranbir kapoor,Imran khan,Abhishek bachchan..
    Heroine-Katrina, Rani mukharji, Aishwarya rai bachchan :)

7. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Heros - Kamal Hasan, Madhavan, Siddarth Narayanan & Ranbir Kapoor

Heroines - Jayasudha, Suhasini

8. iyercustoms

iyercustoms New IL'ite

Heros---Kamal hasan
    Heoine- Sneha

9. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

I nearly got a heart attack while reading this thread!. There were many who claimed to be fans of Surya and Jyothika and here I was- bashing this couple up at every given oppurtunity :p I was relieved only after knowing that all those were actually old posts- made nearly 3 years ago *sigh* Thank God for small mercies, otherwise I would be have had my shoe-u shoved into my mouth-u by now ;-)

Coming back to the topic - Favorite hero and heroines? Hmmm...I never really had a favorite hero..I mean my favoritism on actors are pretty seasonal actually. One season it was Rajini (that is when I started watching his 80's and early 90's films) then it was Kamal in pretty much most of his films in the 90's.

Oh, I also had a deep crush on Karthik while watching Mouna Raagam and Varusham 16 but he ruined my crush by acting in some pretty lame and dumb movies after that. Prabhu too- I loved him in Agni Natchathiram and Nagarjuna definitely stole my heart in Shiva and Idhayathai Thirudathey.

Ajith was my poster boy for a very very long time. Then he got married to a girl whom I loathe to see on screen. So I happen to loathe Ajith too now :p

Then it was Hrithik and Hrithik and Hrithik....:thumbsup Even now, he's still my favorite...only problem is I also happen to like new boy Ranbir Kapoor as well ;-) No problems in having two favorites right?

As for heroines- err....hmmm...aaahh...ok, forget it- I don't have a favorite heroine. All are waste-o-waste!

1 person likes this.
  10. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

All time fav is Hrithik..
    I like Rajini movies till Baasha. I can say I was his fan till then.So Rajini takes first place for the long period.
    Kamal on his movies with Sridevi. He was my fav long long ago, when I was in school.. Now fan of his work more than acting,in other words I like him in movies which he writes/directs.

I started liking Rajini more after re-watching movies in which both Rajini and Kamal had acted together. 16 vayathinile, moondru mudichi, aval appadithaan, aadi puli aattam, avargal, ilamai oonjalaadugirathu.. Aval appadithaan n Avargal were the best..
    In recent times I like Vikram's n Siddarth's perfomance but cant say I am their fan.. Wish they both do more movies.. Why cant directors make more movies with these two?

Heroine- Sridevi from her 16 vayathinile till her English vinglish.
    I like Kajol for her natural perfomance.