Who is More beautiful? Indian women or Chinese women?

Discussion in 'Indians in China' started by Sumz, Aug 27, 2009.

1. harinkv

harinkv New IL'ite

2. bloiad

bloiad New IL'ite

Indian women are the best-looking women in the world. Indian women have a slender and graceful facial and body form which Chinese women lack. Indian women have a sexy and vibrant skin tone which Chinese women lack. (I am not an Indian and I am not a woman.)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  3. mau24

mau24 Senior IL'ite

Undoubtedly Indian women r beautiful .... any outfit traditional western they rock....chinese do have good skin &hair but nobody like my desi girl

4. rahna

rahna New IL'ite

in my opinion,indian women is beautiful

5. kristinajosep

kristinajosep New IL'ite

These all things are really very amazing. Indian women have a slender and graceful facial and body form which Chinese women lack. There are so many things which it looks really very beautiful.

6. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Indian women are beautiful. I wish to have an Indian face with a body structure of a chinese. Wow,what a combo!

7. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Chinese flawless face and complexion and velvetty black straight hair are really amazing.Whenever I see those chinese ladies I wish I had their skin and hair.Indian women have good features no doubt.When the same question was asked in a chinese women site we can know what their real openion is.

8. rama12

rama12 New IL'ite

Chinese women have beautiful straight hair. chinese children are very cute. Their features are different. Not all Indians are pretty. Lot of them are over weight. Everybody thinks they are prettier than others. Spanish people think those who have big bottom are pretty. Blacks think big lips are pretty. It is really difficult to compare.

1 person likes this.
  9. vinniejust4u

vinniejust4u New IL'ite

well! well! well!
    I too got the same feedback from some of my chinese counterparts. I could see movies like Guru, Slumdog Millionaire, KKKG, Devdas on their laptop. They dont even understand english well, but watch indian movies with Chinese subtitles. They love indian woman looking much healthy and yes the big eyes do fascinate them.

But i guess chinese are beautiful either. I guess most countries product their beauty ones....Russians, Germans, Africans....everywhere....I guess we should have variation and multitude taste to appreciate. Indians are beautiful, so are the chinese, generally not all indians or chinese are beautiful, but still most of them are beautiful......

I like beauty frm which ever country or place they belong....So Cheers to Beauty queens....:)

10. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

To each his own ....I had a lot of chinese friends in school I used to admire the way they did their work, their perfections, not much hassles in growing up like we do--yes they look nice and cute on the whole ..in dresses and in westernized ones only......But Indian will look good in Indian and western attire, fo course we are prettier in an all around sense:)