1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Who has the right to.....?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sathya, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

My dear dear Sathy,

It is so nice to see you Sathya once again. My hugs to you. So sorry at the turn of event dear friend, may God give you peace and keep your husband in His care, where ever He is.

You have risen in my admiration. To act like you did and donate his eyes at a time of deep sorrow shows what a loving and courageous woman you are. I always believe that it is because such goodness exists in the world that the world goes round and we get to see the beautiful dawn everyday.

Now you can feel happy in the thought that his eyes are still seeing and enjoying all that you are.

Love,
    Kamla

2. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Dear Satya,
    My heartfelt condolences you and your sons. You have done a great noble act. Hats off Satya.
    Meenakshi Rajan

3. CarpeDiem

CarpeDiem Senior IL'ite

Dearest Sathya,

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I know you are going through a very difficult time now and I think the nobility and presence of mind you exhibited by donating your husband's eyes is very commendable. It is not easy to make such decisions especially when it comes to our near and dear ones. The fact that two humans can now see the world through his eyes is all thanks to you. :bowdown

Take Care..

4. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sathya...

Accept my heartfelt salutations and my hugs over the net !! No doubt or second thought of what you have done - Noble deed !!

You have inspired a lot many people.... you are a wonderful soul, dear !! Very happy that his eyes are still seeing this world .....

Hats off dear !!! With regards....

5. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

Dear Satya,
    Heart felt condolences .No word is enough to console you.My humble salutations to your noble act.

ammu

6. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Sathya

condolences to you, dear Sathya. Like all others have said, you had a divine spark in you head guiding you in the right direction. Not many can think calmly at such a time. You have done a very noble act, giving the gift of vision to two people.:bowdown

7. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

en anbu anbu Sathya
    I am at once glad and sad at the same time.

I am glad to see you back here and sad for your loss. You might not even know how much I have missed you and your touching poems and our jokes.

As always you have written so well about an incident that must have surely left you at a loss of words.

There never can be consolation at the loss of a spouse, who is too dear this life and after. Please do accept my heart felt condolence and I pray God to give you and your family strength to bear with this loss.

I think it was fate that you both happened to talk about eye donation. The action you took requires immense courage on your part. You obviously did the right thing.

Hope to see you and sunkan here more often. God Bless.

8. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sathya,
    Happy to see you back...but feeling very sad about the incident you had shared with us..
    You did a good job...by remembering your morning talk and gave his eyes for donation...eventhough it is a fate.(of talking about the eye donation)..it is one way of letting you know your dh's desire..so that you can fulfill his desire..
    Praying to His Almighty to give and your sons enough strength to come out of this grief and move ahead..

sriniketan

9. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear Sathya,
    I just don't have words to tell you how I feel. on reading your account of how you went ahead and donated your dh's eyes.I know the bubbly Sathya,the Sathya who had a poem for everything,the Sathya who was spontaneous in complimenting you the Sathya who was cherful as a bird.I don't know how God had the heart to make my Sathya weep.Iam saddened.

You could not acted in any ther way,your heart is like that.You were spontaneous in taking that decision,when you made that decision you only thought about someone being able to see the world thro' his eys and that decision was a noble one.Not many can do that.
    Subsequently you have spoken about your dh ,a remarkable person that he was ,it is indeed a fitting tribute you have paid this great man.
    He never even visited a doctor,he belived in nature and two peopl have benefitted from this act of yours.

God will bless his soul.Just don't worry on that score.

My dear Sathya,we are all here for you,your IL friends are here for you,be at peace Sathya.It s difficult fr me to write these words they sound to me very clichy but they are from my heart.

You are a remarkable person.IL needs you,your friends need you,you are a person capable of guiding any one in the right path.

love
    mithila kannan

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satya,

Firstly my condolenses to u.when did he die, recently ?
    U mentionmed Obama, so i guess it has to be recent.So sorry.

Regarding the eyes, yes u did the right thing.Now even i want to donate, not just my eyes but all my organs if they can come of use to anybody,what use to burn these prcious organs which can give life to someone.

You brought tears to my eyes Satya.god bless u.And yes that thought is scary, that he may become alive, and say where are my eyes.Chilling thought that, andi can understand what u must have gone thrui.

Regards

kamal