Who am I? - Part II

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Priyavasu,

Nice to know how you found IL. Good Luck with finishing your long pending stitch kit :)))

BTW, since you are moving to Dubai, it will be a good idea to check out our UAE forum and make some friends to meet in Dubai.

2. Cauveryiyer

Cauveryiyer New IL'ite

My name is Cauvery, nickname is Veni.
    I am born and brought up in mumbai. I and my husband stay in a joint family. My husband is an engineer and works in a private firm.I have one daughter and one son who have completed their studies and are now working. I am on the lookout for a groom for my daughter. I love cooking and listening to music(carnatic, old Hindi songs and bhajans).
    I think that is enough for starters.
    Regards to all,
    Cauvery iyer

3. Sasirani

Sasirani New IL'ite

Hi
    I registered with IL few months ago and am glad that I joined this community. I live in Singapore with my husband and two children. I was trying to post messages earlier and finally did it now. My hobbies are reading, cooking and browsing web.
    Born and brought up in India. My parents and inlaws are in India.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  4. robo

robo New IL'ite

Re: hello

Hi,frnds iam siva frm mumbai ,

5. Reddy

Reddy New IL'ite

hi,I am Pavani living in India.Great to see u all.I love this comunity.

6. sports99

sports99 New IL'ite

I am a new member to Indus Ladies

At present I am serving. But will be retiring in September 08. After that I want to do some useful work from home.

If someone can suggest me I shall be happy.I have a lap top at home.

Please do post your replies friends!!!!!:idea

7. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Re: I am a new member to Indus Ladies

Hi sports99, hearty welcome to IL...

In which sector u are working presently..?
    Also check out our IL's posts in Working from Home - IndusLadies

Hope u find solution...

8. ksrisuma

ksrisuma New IL'ite

Hi,
    I'm Suma from Hyderabad .I visited to this site through googling for some information.After looking it I find it extremely useful and very informative.
    Immediately i registered and became a member of IL.
    Actually ,we are planning to move to Melbourne ,Australia.for a span of 2yrs regarding my husbands project work.As we have neither relatives nor friends in Australia,we could'nt get proper information about the lifestyle,the cost of living,childrens education(we have 3 yr old boy),Indian community etc .Please anyone help me out to get the right info which helps me a lot.
    Thanks in advance.:wave

9. kakin

kakin New IL'ite

Indonesia-India

Hi all...
    My name is Gita Rajan, Kakin is my nickname. I'm an Indonesian woman, married with indian, and we have 1 baby boy.
    Presently, our family stay in Vidyaranyapura, Bangalore. Through this forum, i hope i'll know indian's lifestyle better, n moreover, i hope i can get lot of friend here, since the rest of my family are live in Indonesia :p
    N last, i hope i can do cook n speak tamil with my in laws one day. So please, help me friends :)

10. ammvin

ammvin New IL'ite

hi,

I'm ammvin. Came across Indusladies on random browsing. very interesting reads on this site and have just started reading them.

About me- I am based in bangalore, a house-executive and mother of 3 yr old beautiful twins. whenever my kids go on an afternoon nap, i get browsing.I am an MBA and have a working experience of about 5 yrs in banking and 3 yrs in advertising. Quit work when I became a mom. Kids have started pre-school. So looking at options to get back to work. Maybe work from home or part-time. Not getting any ideas at the moment. Everything interests me..... painting, music, writing essays,debates,counselling,stocks,cooking, stitching,reading,gardening....anything that keeps me active and stimulated. Life's been good so far and expecting it to be even so and yes i have found a new interest...indusladies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.