Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swethap

swethap New IL'ite

swetha

haiiiiiiiiiiiiii everybody:)

2. Madhubala

Madhubala New IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

Hi Friends,

I am new to this site.

About me...

I am Madhubala from Hyderabad, staying in Newyork.I am Married. I speak Telugu,English and Hindi.I studied MSc(IT) at Chennai.And i worked as a Oracle developer at Hyderabad.7 months back i came to Newyork.

My father is a bank employee.My mother is a homemaker.I have a elder brother and younger sister.

My hobbies are Listen to Music,Chatting with friends, Browsing and Making friends.

While searching for some site,I saw Indusladies site and register myself to make friends with u all.To be frank i never know there is such kind of site for Ladies to share of our feeling with one another.I am very much thankful to IndusLadies...

Cheers,
    Madhubala

3. vkm75

vkm75 New IL'ite

Re: who am I

[Hello Ladies,

My name is Madhuri.Im 31yrs old.Im a scorpion(17th Nov).Im living in usa for the past 6yrs almost.Ilivei n Dallas with my 3yrs old son and my wonderful husband.Obviously like anyother husbands, my husband is also into programming and in IT.Being onH4 visa,I stayed home all these years...and being a homemaker and taking care of my family.I just started working with a Realtor doing Admin job since 7months.I love my job.

I love to try new recipes/ read/tips and trythem out,Invite friends, go on drives,shopping,making friends .I love this site.I browse this site when I find some time.

after 4yrs We are visiting india this july'07.Im excited abt it.my parents live in tirupati and my inlaws near visakhapatnam(yelamanchili, a small village)

i have a twin sister who is married and has 2kids.She livesi n calcutta and 1 elder brother who is also married and living with his wife in Detroit....Nothing more about me.This is me!!!!

Im a scorpion but I dont act like 1. :)

4. abhatv

abhatv Senior IL'ite

A little about me

Hello,

I am Abha from Bangalore. I am originally from Kerala, God's own country. I have read some posts. I had thought that this was only for the ladies. I was a bit surprised to read posts referring to Sri. Varalotti. Glad to see that he gives very interesting information.

I hope I can make many friends through this forum.

Bye for now.

Abha.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2007
  5. Mathu

Mathu Senior IL'ite

Hi All,
    Am Mathangi, 23 years old.Am married and currently living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.My husband works with a bank here.Am a home-maker and a to-be-mom in another 3 months.

Well i have a flair for cooking.Love to listen to carnatic classical music.I hate watching TV and cinema but listen to really good film music.

That's about me for now.If there is anyone in this forum from this part of the world do reply me...:-D

6. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi to all,

Today many of you joined in this IL. I am very very happy to welcome you all.
    I am in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Madhu, I am happy to see you in IL. I am expecting sombody from Saudi. Best wishes.:-D

bye for now,

7. snehaa

snehaa New IL'ite

heloo iam sneha
    iam new to this site it is very good site .now iam recomending this site to all of my friends. iam house wife.i used to this site.iam suggesting to all don't miss this site.

8. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Re: who am I

Welcome to IL Madhuri

I read your earlier post ...I too used to visit indiatastes long back when Mrs.CV was very active there.Nice to know you have joined here.

That comment of yours made me think...Yes,maybe many Indians here are in the IT field but there is a sizeable number out there who don't belong in IT.This is FYI.

9. shasoni

shasoni New IL'ite

Hello ladies!

Can't express my happiness over finding this lovely forum of 'bhartiya naaris' spread all around the world! My salute to the ladies who started this and am so glad to be a part of this forum now :)

Okay - a bit about me - I am Sonia Sharma, originally from Bangalore, India but currently my home is in this small town called Hanover, New Hampshire in US. I moved here about 1.5 years ago when my husband decided to pursue his higher studies. I call myself a South Indian although originally I am a UPite - the reason being I spent most of my lifetime (schooling and college) in Chennai and Bangalore since my parents decided to settle down there and was a UPite only when I was visiting my relatives and extended family in north. And of course, I landed up marrying a Konkani GSB from Bangalore - so I think I can qualify as a southindian - what do you all say ;)

I have been working as a HR professional for sometime now and am currently doing some part-time work from home. I will soon be headed to Seattle, Washington (Yipee!!) when my husband graduates in Jun'07. I will then start work there full time.

I am a fun loving person who believes in living life fully. I try to be there for my family and friends no matter where I go and happiness on their faces light up my face. My hobbies - ok, this maybe wierd for some - I don't really have a 'hobby' as such. I won't say I love to read because I am not majorly into books or anything - I love reading magazines and newspapers though and some very few books which only my husband knows I will like. I love listening to music - any kind again - as long as it is melodious and in tune - be it old hindi songs, or subprabhaatam or irish folk music. I am not into gardening or anything creative as in crafts etc... but I like to cook and experiment in kitchen. It wouldn't sound modest - but sometimes I manage to cook dishes where I land up licking my own fingers :) Other than that I am just a simple person who is happy with what I have, not super ambitious and wants to see a happy world around her - call it being ignorant and naive - but this is who I am.

I look forward to meeting people on this forum and making new friends!

Cheers,
    Sonia

PS: Phew... that was a long one!

10. geetasree

geetasree New IL'ite

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.