Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. priakrish

priakrish New IL'ite

Re: Who Am I?

Hi,Iam LakshmiPria Krishnan,aged 33 years,currently residing in bangalore.Iam a Tamilian born and brought up in hyderabad.Had been in chennai for sometime,now in bangalore for the past 10 months.
    My hobbies are writing blogs,poetry,and articles.Also reading novels,magazines and watching discovery channel,national geographic etc.,
    :thankyou2: for making me a part of your club.

2. khadeejasalam

khadeejasalam New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am from Kannur (Kerala).My parents are residing at Kannur and my father is doing business.I am eldest in our family.I have 3 brothers and all are working.We all are residing same country same state.Am a home maker.We are blessed with 2 children,a boy and a girl.My son is doing mba at University Of London and he is nominated for student of the year award.Daughter is studying 8th grade,she is first in the school.She got several prizes in drawing and colourig.I love cooking,reading,interior decor for my home and love antique type furniture.Our home decorated with those kind of furniture and crystals. And another hobby is that reading cooking recipes from internet.I am a member of middle east nestle laziz.com.Idont like back biting.

With warm regards,
    Khadeekja.

3. peace1465

peace1465 New IL'ite

I feel its :goodidea: to be in one of the site which is dedicated for ladies. :lol: I am Shanthi aged 42 from Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Southern India. I am married and have two daughters who are school going kids.

I work in a software company in the (back support) Admin Department. I would like to meet people and be an understanding friend to them.

Hope that i match the qualities required :exactly:for joining this group.

:thankyou2: & regards to one and all:clap

Shanthi Iyer

4. raymond

raymond New IL'ite

Hi to everybody who reads this,my name is raymond im 26yrs old.Bit weird writing about myself on computer.Im from england live on my own.Work as a social worker.Love travelling only been to 1 abroad contry that is india,went there in 1999 stayed 10 months there,had the best time of my life.That is i guess really.
    :pTake care everyone x

5. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Welcome new members - again, I am amazed at how far and wide the reach of this forum has become - although this forum is titles IndusLadies, it is by no means restricted to women - and I do see participation by men, which is welcomed!

I see that our newest member raymond has spent 10 months in India - how about sharing some those experiences?

Shobana

6. lallinair

lallinair New IL'ite

Hi friends, I am Lalli Nair age 46 and i am from Malaysia. I am married and have a son age 22. He is currently working in Australia.

I am a freelance teacher, currently teaching English to young children. Apart from that i do have interest in starting a business( first stage :smile:- thinking about it but yet to decide).

I hope to get to know more people as friends to chat with.

With warm regards
    Lalli Nair

7. divyap

divyap New IL'ite

hello!
    i am divya.,a new member of this.

8. nancymehta

nancymehta New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    well i m nancy mehta from delhi. My father is a lawyer nd my mother is housewife they live in punjab. I am married in january this year at delhi my husband is charted accountant recently he is in daressalaam in tanzania . Well i m also planning to move there in daressalaam. :goodidea: to start this site so that every one can discuss there matter. I had done postgraduation from haryana. i think so dats enough 4 me:wave

9. aliah

aliah New IL'ite

Newbie <aliah>

I am new here!!! I am aliah....:wave

I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me, I'd like to be the help that you've been always glad to be; I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant old friend of mine, to me along the way.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2007
  10. Nishani

Nishani New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

My name is Nishani Maharaj and I was born in Durban, South Africa but now live in Dubai since July this year. I am 30 years old and am married. I have a little girl who is 2 and a half years old.

I lived in Durban all through my schooling years with my parents and thereafter studied a BSC degree at Rhodes University in the Eastern Cape and completed it at UNISA while I was working part-time. I moved to Johannesburg in South Africa where I met my husband and had a permanent job as a Bookkeeper for the last 7 years.

My husband got a job here in Barclays in Dubai and we moved here in July this year. I am now work part-time again from home and am lookingn for extra-curricular stuff to do in Dubai while my daughter is in school.

I strongly believe in the saying: " Life is what you make it to be, so make the most of it".

So this is about me and I would like to get to know more people in Dubai and make more friends on this website. :p

Take care

Nish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.