Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. ezhilamuthu

ezhilamuthu New IL'ite

Hi Fiends....

Am Ezhil...new to this site....can anyone tell me how to start with...and what I can expect here....

Also I wanna know if online version of the below book is available-
    Caring For Your Baby And Young Child. Birth To Age 5.

Hope someone help me out....:) thanks friends

2. swathi02

swathi02 New IL'ite

hi I m swathi from Hyderabad looking for telugu friends or family in international city....

3. coxbravi

coxbravi New IL'ite

Hi

I am Ravi balakrishnan.. enjoying my life by playing Golf, Guitar and my Garden
    Living alone in Nanganallur and hence this introduction to make friends

4. prasannaprao

prasannaprao Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I'm Prasanna Rao, a software engineer by profession, I love writing and reading fiction whenever I get time from my busy schedule. I'm a mother to a 1 year old toddler and I try to balance my personal and professional life. I blog regularly.

Regards,
    Prasanna

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
  5. sudharamakrish

sudharamakrish New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am sudha.
    Even though i am a old member just now had a chance to pendown abt me.
    i am a software employee . i am a married female with a baby boy of age 3. this is my person detail about me. born and brought with and still in chennai

i am very much interested in cooking and babies articles rangolis etc...

I came across many searches for slokas , tips and receipes w.r.t indus ladies then i became a regular visitor and then became a member now... :)

nice to be a part of this website.

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Ahlada, Ezhil, Swathi, Ravi, Prasanna and Sudha
    Welcome you all to indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Ahlada step into here Jewellery Making where you can learn to make jewelleries, and get other information.

Ezhil Go through the links that I have provided which will guide you through the site and let you know what it is all about. About the book find it out from here Book Lovers

Swathi try to find telugu friends from here Indians in Dubai which is difficult but you can give a try.

Ravi please go through forum etiquette before you proceed further. You will find all the forums of your interest you can find friends with the same interest in these forums.

Prasanna your can write and share your writings here Good to Read / Write - IndusLadies
    I had to remove the link to your external blog as it is against the forum etiquette. If you are interested in a link exchange, please write to support@indusladies.com.

Sudha browse through the forums you will find all the topics of your interest. Hope to see you around active.

7. Sulekha4

Sulekha4 New IL'ite

Hey all.....

Got registered on Il long time back but was inactive. I'm from India but living in Denmark for a couple of months now. Will like to make friends here with indians in Denmark. And ladies from Il are most welcome too. :)

Love,
    Sulekha :)

8. swathi231987

swathi231987 New IL'ite

Hello everyone, this is Swathi and I am quite new to Indusladies. I am looking forward to knowing more and sharing loads of fun! Have a great day ladies!

9. mgbeul

mgbeul New IL'ite

Hello everybody

This is Beulah.Im a great lover of embroidery ad baking. Its my stress reliever. I do hand embroidery, aari work, ribbon emroidery. Apart fromthis making flowers using various materials like stokins, solar wood, papers, ribbon, quilling etc is another field of interest

Hope i enjoy being a part of this site
    bye
    beuls:thumbsup

10. nkisha

nkisha New IL'ite

Hi Everybody,
    I am Kisha. I am from Hyderabad, have been married for 2yrs and now living in New Jersey.
    I'm new to this site...but when I go through different threads I feel like I already know these people from long enough to be friends with and you all seem to be really sweet.. I'm looking forward for having great time here..

Thnx