Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. gouthamiyuvaraj

gouthamiyuvaraj New IL'ite

Hi all!!! This is Gouthami Yuvarajan. Great to have found a forum like Indus Ladies.Really really useful :)

2. priyanka612

priyanka612 New IL'ite

Hi, This is priyanka...just joined the group...hello everyone!

3. sreelalitha83

sreelalitha83 New IL'ite

Hi i have a masters in computers....i would like to start up my career as a java developer....i am a dependent visa holder...i am ready to work volunteer for few months and prefer working from home.

4. pari1989

pari1989 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

My name is Pari , am 24 and new to Indusladies.(I registered before and wrote some posts, but there were some login problems so had to re-register)

I like to paint...specially in acrylics. Making Handmade cards is my spare time work. I am from Hyderabad but staying in Australia from a year with my husband.

I am owner to Pari Jewellery where I sell high quality jewellery online.

I am sure I will have good time with you all and will make bunch of friends.

Cheers
    Pari

5. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Aarthy, Sharmila, Kumarabhi, Gouthami

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies

Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Aarthy,

We are fine. Hope you are doing good too. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Sharmila,

Check this forum: Sewing / Tailoring / Stitching - IndusLadies
    Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Kumarabhi,

Gouthami,

Glad to know you are finding IL useful. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

6. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Priyanka, Sreelalitha, Pari

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies

Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Priyanka,

Sreelalitha,

Check these forums: Working from Home - IndusLadies
    H4 Indian Ladies - IndusLadies

Pari,

Thank you for taking time to register again. Do participate in the discussions across the forum.

7. DJoe

DJoe New IL'ite

Hi I am Joe... A new member to Indus Ladies... Hope i will share some valuable informations which i come to know with u all..

8. handmade

handmade New IL'ite

Hi everyone, My name is Vandu and my interests lie in the field of embroidery, sewing and painting. With so many active and talented members here, I am sure there is a lot I would learn here.

9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Siri45, Joe and Vandu
    Welcome you all to indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Siri45 I think I have already told you that you cannot advertise any types of products here in the public forum. Please go through forum etiquette to know what this site is about.

Joe before proceeding further please go through forum etiquette then you care welcome to share your views with us all here.

Vandu step into here Hobbies, Arts & Crafts where you can find topics of your interests. We look forward to see your work here. Hope you will have a great time here.

10. ahlada2010

ahlada2010 New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am ahlada new member of IL team. I am a seller of all varieties of sarees. I wish to make artificial jewelry on my own. can any one suggest me any course / training program for jewelry making pls...