Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Richa86

Richa86 New IL'ite

Hi everyone

I'm Richa from Kolkata. I'm happy to be a part of this community. I like reading books, music and watching movies with my friends in the weekend.

Thanks

2. sindhu06

sindhu06 New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am Sindhu.......I have joined this group some days ago......

3. Vanithadharani

Vanithadharani New IL'ite

Hello everyone, Am a new member of Indus Ladies. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.

4. mandke

mandke New IL'ite

hi I have just joined ur community.Please share with me tile art using mseal.

5. Nirmalavaishu

Nirmalavaishu New IL'ite

Dear Friends,
    I am nirmala from singapore. Glad to join this group. I am interested in fashion jewellary making. I would like to share my work and experience.

6. Arundhatibala

Arundhatibala New IL'ite

Want Saree designs for chamki stone and bead work in white paper...plzz reply early

:hiya...I am Arundhati....alias Anu.....I have done M.com and i am intrested in drawing and other art works......of late i have had a passion to design a plain dark green shining saree with a heavy bead stone and chamki work. Can u help me with around 5-6 models of designs that can be done with this work..in drawing in a white sheet..I want the latest design sought diffrent...according to the best of ur knowledge..so that i can finish it off and get it done for my engagement which is after 2 months....i would like to get this paper drawing at the earliest ..plzzzzzzz help me out

I am new to this site..and been refered by my friend who has given me hope that my work will surely be done.....so plzzzzzzzzzzzz do consider it at the earliest.....

7. nainaa999

nainaa999 New IL'ite

hi everyone i'm a new member in this forum. I wanna ask you that when i have to post link in this forum site???

8. arshiya731

arshiya731 New IL'ite

Hi this is Arshiya,i want to join with you all and want to share with you all friends.

9. sandhyapal

sandhyapal Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Im Sandhya. Im new to IL. I used to check forums in IL for some information and now i registered to this site. Hope find some new friends. Im from andhra and present in sharjah. Any IL from Sharjah...

Thanks and regards
    Sandhya

10. meenusree

meenusree New IL'ite

hi,
    this is meenakshi and my husband name is srikanth so that i would like to be called as meenusri . i am very intrested in terrakota, glass paintng, acrylic painting .I feel great to be a part of this site.
    thanks &regards
    meenakshi srikanth.