Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. skbpv

skbpv New IL'ite

Dear ILs,
    I am Sahana Priya. Became member lost week. I love to read novels.

2. kaviavi

kaviavi New IL'ite

hi! I'm mother of two kids.I want to know the syllabus of k.g. followed in India.

3. garycarter

garycarter New IL'ite

Hi My name is Gary. I live in India, and although I'm not a lady, I have been involved with women's issues for a long time. I am a long time volunteer in Women's shelters when I was in the US, and have a lot of experience helping with marital issues and abuse, though I don't have a certified degree in ... well anything. Still I've worked closely with counsellors and other professionals. India is fascinating, and i am looking forward to learning about woman's issues here.

4. msalka

msalka New IL'ite

I am Alka Sharma from Delhi. I am a single woman. I am working in a private company as a Accounts Executive. I want to start my own home base.

5. savari

savari New IL'ite

Like Bramvi, even i'm not sure whether this is the place to introduce myself.I'm savari, brand new to this community. heard about this a lot.Wanna be part of this IL.

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Shree, Dhanalakshmi, Minikris, Anjali and Jam
    Welcome you all to indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Shree nice to have you here do interact with members to make friends.

Dhanalakshmi Congrats for your happy married life in advance. Step into here Marriage, Spouse & In-Laws - IndusLadies where you can find some tips for happy life.

Minikris do let us know more about yourself hope you will have a great stay here.

Anjali do interact with the members to make friends, nice to know about your favourite forum hope you will have a wonderful time there.

Jam step into here Indian Recipes where you can try new recipes from our kitchen.

7. Arunarc

Hello Gskanda, Steiven, Abhinaya, Shanapriya and Kaviavi
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Gskanda step into here Hobbies, Arts & Crafts and would like to see your work in this forum.

Steiven But I had to remove the link to your external blog as it is against the forum etiquette. If you are interested in a link exchange, please write to support@indusladies.com.

Abhinaya step into here Indians in Japan where you can get all the information.

Sahana Priya step into here Book Lovers where you will come to know what other members are reading.

Kaviavi step into here Schools/Playschools/Daycares where you can get the information that you are looking for.

8. Arunarc

Hello Gray, Alka and Savari

Gray you can step into here Marriage, Spouse & In-Laws where you can get to learn different types of issue of a women and you can even help them by joining in the discussions.

Alka all the very best for you to start work on your own, hope you will have wonderful stay here.

Savari as you are a part of this now be aware you will get addicted to it:) which you will really enjoy it, have a great time here.

9. conschofield

conschofield New IL'ite

Hello... Nice to be here... By the way call me Constance... And nice to know you too..

10. prabhac

prabhac New IL'ite

Hai I am Prabha.C living in chennai.i am new to this site.spends most time in reading books.I see this site is quite useful in getting all informations about books.I want to have updates of latest novels and many budding authors.
    I think this site is doing great.
    thank you
    Prabha.C