Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Hyd2stuttgart

Hyd2stuttgart New IL'ite

Hope someone will welcome me here. Thank You :) Thank U:) Landed from hyderabad, India few days back in Stuttgart Germany. Hope to see good gathering here. Namaskar to All!

2. Sabiranadkar

Sabiranadkar New IL'ite

Hi am Sabira. I am from Mumbai, India. I am a house wife. I have 1 daughter. Now a days I stay at but Dubai, Dubai. I want to start home tutions. I am a graduate BSc. I love teaching not as profession but as passion. So plz if any 1 of u interested plz pop up. Thanks a lot. Have a nice day.

3. RoopaGB

RoopaGB Junior IL'ite

Hi All,

I am Roopa, I am happy to join you all , I am sure i would learn a lot and would also be able to contribute to people in this website . Thanks to my friend who reffered me to this site.

4. chinnarikitten

chinnarikitten New IL'ite

Hai indus ladies this is chinnu.i feel very happy to be a member of this community.i think you all will help me in all aspects of my life.am i correct?

Any way

thank you so much
    by by

yours chinnu

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Hyd2stuttgart
    Welcome to indusladies community. Steo into here Indians in Germany where you can find friends and all the information about the place that you have landed on. :) Hope you will have a wonderful time with us all.
    This New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! will help you to know this site better.
    Have further queries please go through Site Help / FAQs - IndusLadies
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forums of your interest.

Hello Sabira
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    Step into here Indians in Dubai and see if you can find something for your self.
    This New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! will help you to know this site better.

6. Arunarc

Hello Roopa
    Welcome to indusladies community. Nice to have you here, get active an i am sure you will learn and can contribute that way in this site.

Hello Chinni
    Welcome to indusladies community. You did not mention in what field you are seeking help, anyway you can add your query in appropriate forum and you will surely get help from here.

7. jayavk

jayavk Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    The title Who am I may sound very simple but when asked leaves me thinking. After the birth of my daughter I am Vedika's mom or Mr. Vinod's Wife. no other identity other than that. Hopefully I can add something else to it.
    I dont know what I am searching for but hope I get it here.
    Thanks,
    Jaya

8. chithramu2000

chithramu2000 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to the Indus Ladies Group. Hope all are doing well.

9. LaxmiKumari

LaxmiKumari New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am Laxmi. I am new to Indus ladies. I joined IL before some years but after that bcoz of busy shedule i forget it... sorry to say this.... Now I am back :)

I am a house wife and new to cooking, kolams, poojas, cleaning the house etc.... learning step by step on my own. I thing IL will help me in all these things...

10. Arunarc

Hello Jaya
    Welcome to indusladies community. That is what happens to all the ladies once they are married. you will be know by as kid's mom or as mrs so and so. But as you have become a member here you can surely discover yourself that is what has happened with me too. Now I feel proud as I am recognised as just by my name not as someone's someone. Hope you too will discover your identity here.

Hello Chithra
    We are all doing fine thank you. Welcome to indusladies community. Do let us know more about yourslef.

Hello Laxmi
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    Hmmm you are a member from 2009??? no worries your busy schedule has kept you busy hope now we will you around the site. We have different forums for all your interest do browse through and I am sure you will find a lot to learn here.