Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. jbhagyashree

jbhagyashree New IL'ite

Hello Friends..... :wave

This is Bhagyashree from Nasik.

2. smritivaid

smritivaid New IL'ite

hi all, i just joined Indus Ladies group and it looks really great to be part of this group. Hope to learn and share about enjoying womanhood to its fullest.

I am married for more than 2 years and now have started becoming serious to start a family. we have been trying for last 1-2 months on a serious note. I had some query

Currently I am undergoing follicular monitoring for the second time. My doctor gave me siphen 100 mg from CD 3 to CD7. on day 10th, i got my u/s done and found out that the dominant follicle is about 10.77mm. Endometrium is 7mm. I generally have 30 days cycle and even my last cycle was of 30 days. I dont know when will i ovulate as i have not started getting any cervical fluid. I will go for my another u/s tomorrow and then on 14th day as doctor has asked me to do. please advise would i be able to ovulate this cycle ...we are really trying for a baby

Regards
    Smriti

3. sapanashelar

sapanashelar New IL'ite

Hello everyone.. i am sapana... although i am new to IL, the discoverd quiet a bit about this site. with every login, there is only more and more new surprises and learning...

doctor by profession..new to IL but find it interesting and usefull

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2015
  4. ena

ena New IL'ite

Hi , I am looking for help please help me !
    i was on vaibhav laxmi vrats (21 vrats) but now i forgot how many vrats i kept .

i forgot due to house shifting issue... and lott of work

now pls help and tell me what should i do?? should i do the udyapan and tell maa that i will continue from next month ? what to do , i am really worried and confused.

thanks
    ena

5. karkareswapna

karkareswapna New IL'ite

hi i am swapna i am a new member

6. Abounfire1985

Abounfire1985 New IL'ite

Hi, I am Marina Nagel from Germany recently i live in India,
    working in IT industr

7. MLP1

MLP1 Silver IL'ite

Hi my name is Mahalakshmi Padma, hence the username MLP1. I live in US, California.

8. anuvenkat2530

anuvenkat2530 New IL'ite

Hi All,.. This is Anu venkat. I have recently moved to austin . I m actually new to US and have here for a long term work with my family. I would like to make friends in Austin. Jus t getting used ti forum. Looking forward for good days in austin

9. zahabiya

zahabiya New IL'ite

Hi I am Zahabiya new in here. newlymarried 7 months back. i am looking out for something to do from home where i can earn and work, have got really board sitting at home. if anyone is doing something from home can i help.... :(

10. sumanchak

sumanchak New IL'ite

hi this my 1st wk in abudhabi.. i want to know about the bengali community in abu dhabi..i want to join ...plz any body give me advice