1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which TV shows u Like ?

Discussion in 'TV' started by esha469, Jan 30, 2010.

1. jhonnymore

jhonnymore New IL'ite

i like desperate house wives

2. shaliniku

shaliniku Senior IL'ite

Hey friends,

I love Highway on My Plate, Simpsons and Tonight with Jay Leno. All three of these are good entertainers. We can learn a lot from HOMP and Jay Leno!

Do any of you watch Parvarish? It is aired on ZEE TV on Sundays at 7 pm. The show focuses on parenting and is a chat show. It will be having a total of 13 episodes. Commoners and celebrity mothers are invited to participate. The panel generally has a panel of leading paediatricians and child psychiatrists. Common problems faced by parents are discussed and solved. The show focuses on all age groups of children, i.e. from infants to adolescents.

3. JayaRawat

JayaRawat Senior IL'ite

Parvarish indeed is a very nice programme. It is educational, helpful and informative. The discussions are enjoyable and interesting. I like Mini Mathur, the hostess. Many of my friends and cousins watch this programme and get useful parenting advices.

A programme I just adore is Bodylicious Yoga on NDTV GOOD TIMES. It is aired every morning (Monday to Friday) at 6.30 am and the programme is the best wake-up call one could ever get! This fun workout programme pumps the adrenalin and thumps the heart. It is vigorous but enjoyable and I am thankful to the fitness aficionados for jump starting my day.

4. anandisingh

anandisingh Senior IL'ite

Yeah! Bodylicious Yoga is AWESOME! I have been following it for days and I just love it!! It helps one in exploring Yoga to the fullest. One can have fun with martial arts. The latest fitness trends from over the world are shared with the viewers by Ayesha.

I love Shaira! Being a footloose and fancy-free person, I can shake a leg with this resident dance guru who teaches us the most modern moves from the dance floor.

Shaira Bhan is a professional dancer, choreographer and teacher who knows her art well.
    The programme starts at 6.30 am. I enjoyed today’s episode.
    :thumbsup

5. MadhujaJ

MadhujaJ Senior IL'ite

I don’t remember since when I am watching Bodylicious Yoga and by now I have become a complete addict!

My body clock wakes me up dot at 6-20 to allow me enough time to get fresh and switch the TV on at the beginning of the programme. Begins that time of the day when I forget every woe, worry and care! I flow with the tide and move my body just as Shaira shows us to do! I know I do not get all the moves right, but I carry on without stopping.

At the end of the session, I feel energized and charged up. My doctor was very happy to know about this exercise that I get.
    :)

6. samjordan

samjordan New IL'ite

i like Britain got talent its a very interesting program

7. smithsjhons

smithsjhons New IL'ite

- Friends
    - WWF
    - Birds and Bees
    - Fear Factor
    - Big Love
    - Dad's Army

8. JuhiAgarwal

JuhiAgarwal Senior IL'ite

Dear Bodylicious fans,

Shaira Bhan of Bodylicious Yoga has been instructing and choreographing for almost the last eight years. She has choreographed for movies like Namastey London, You, Me Aur Hum, Dhoom and No Smoking.
    Shaira is the assistant artistic director at the Danceworx Performing Arts Academy. She specializes in Jazz, contemporary dance and social dancing. She is also adept in modern, ballet and funk styles.
    She has also choreographed several mega events like the 1000 day countdown to the Common Wealth Games at India Gate 2008 and the Queens Baton relay for the 2010 Common Wealth Games.
    She is the resident choreographer and dance director for Bodylicious.

9. princearmor

princearmor New IL'ite

My favourite T.V show is Cosby Show.I like the way the family related to each other. There was respect and discipline among the members of the family makes the show really good. It is so unlike the stupid reality shows on TV.Listen
    Read phonetically

10. piyagupta

piyagupta Senior IL'ite

I love Sa re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs aired on Zee Bangla! I had religiously followed the previous series and little Niharika was me and my parents’ favorite. I also liked Paapri and Ahenjita immensely!

This season, I may have missed the first few episodes, but I am totally into it since the last couple of months. I love Debosmita! Who does not love her! She is the smallest and is the most beautiful singer I have ever heard.
    I loved her interactions with Kumar Sanu. I even liked Monali as a judge. I find Abhijit too high-handed and arrogant!