1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Which shows are good - las vegas

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by harinideep, Dec 21, 2015.

1. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

Hi I am going las Vegas for 4 days with my 2 year old baby . can you please tell me which shows are good. Should we book them online before going there .
    Can you please tell which all shows and places were enjoyable

2. kmrkannu

kmrkannu New IL'ite

We went for Christmas holidays to Vegas with my 4 year old and my friend's 2 year old kids. They enjoyed seeing the bellagio fountain , comedy pet theatre. The Christmas decorations made them busy to play with . We went to a zoo nearby, which was not very enjoyable. They enjoyed playing in the hotel lobby . As it was cold , could not spend much time outside.

3. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

"O", "Ka" and "Lion King" are the shows I have seen and I like them in that order. Book the tickets online. You get some discount and don't have to worry about not getting the tickets.

Other than that Stratosphere rides are very good, Venetian's Gondola rides are good. Paris Eiffel tower is good. There is a ferry wheel like London's eye, that is very good.

4. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Not sure whether you are asking about something a 2-year old might enjoy .... :wink:

'O' and 'Ka' are shows by Cirque du Soleil. They have there shows as well - e.g. 'Mystery', 'Zarkana' etc.

Also 'Penn & Teller'?