Which of these is your greatest Fear Factor?

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by malspie, Aug 8, 2008.

My Extreme Fear Factor !

Poll closed Aug 8, 2009.
  1. Cockroach

33.3%
  2. Lizards

47.2%
  3. All Creepy and Crawly

55.6%
  4. Closed Place

22.2%
  5. Darkness

25.0%
  6. Heights

30.6%
  7. Speed

22.2%
  8. Crossing Long Bridges and Tunnels

16.7%
  9. Animals

33.3%
  10. Public Speaking

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Varloo,

I think I need to visit your home to see a MONGOOSE! Can you post a picture of him when you next see him! Gawd,, python and all that, when you face it, you do not fear! Is the best example we learn from your post!

Thanks for being so brave, I miss you here in Mumbai and I am saying it from the core of my heart! What will I do, if I spot a snake!

2. ritaroy

ritaroy Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    My fear factor is different. Since my childhood, I have been brought up under the strict surveillance of my mother, who was a strict disciplinarian at home and a firm believer in the effectiveness of punishment in disciplining child. She was, in fact, a merciless dictator at home. She would resort to caning me with her rattan cane for mistakes in studies, any bad behavior, indiscipline and disobedience. I, at last, got respite from her caning when I left home for higher studies after clearing my higher secondary exam. I vividly remember all those painful days. For any mistake committed by me, she would whip out her cane from her closet and strike me mercilessly at my butt and legs. I was always afraid to my mother’s furious cane. Swishing sound of her cane was it self frightening. She passed away nearly two years. Today, after many many years, still I had the fear on my mother's cane. Even now sometimes (not very often) in my nightmares I experienced my mother's caning.

Love

Rita

3. Manasi

Manasi New IL'ite

Hi,

My fear factor was school caning. Rita, My mother also caned me but it was not my fear factor. I vividly remember my horrible school days.

Regards

Manasi