1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which Movie Climax you wanna a Change or Remake it.Pleas share here(Any Languages)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by chitrajaraika, Oct 18, 2010.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends

All language movies are accepted no rules in it.Just explain in english friends.

Which Movie Climax you wanna a Change or Remake it.Pleas share here.Old or medium or newly released movies.

Recently i watched ENTHIRAN movie but the climax what i wanna a change is .........here below

They dismantle robo chitibaabu thats the Robo dismantle by itself due to rajini's comment.Henc they dismantle and kept it safe.After a long year break all school children see this robo as a showcase like and they will came to know about its history and they end it.

But i wanna change this as after long year break Rajini mantle it and create Aishwarya ROBO as his pair and end the story means it will be fine and nice with good romantic ending.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010

2. Akkinenirockz

Akkinenirockz Bronze IL'ite

Re: Which Movie Climax you wanna a Change or Remake it.Pleas share here

Unfortunately I do not know Tamil and I do not see Dubbed movies !

As far my concern, biggest blockbusters are with simple endings !:thumbsup

3. chitrajaraika

Re: Which Movie Climax you wanna a Change or Remake it.Pleas share here

Hi akki

Thanks for your participation here.Just you can say a remake climax or change the climax in your langugage movies.here language is not a matter whether its dubbed or not.

4. Akkinenirockz

Re: Which Movie Climax you wanna a Change or Remake it.Pleas share here(Any Languages

I mean the first line is for Enthiran where I cannot think of your idea.

My last Hindi Film is Aashaayein where the climax could have dealt better rather than extending "Indiana Jones dream role". Padma's ending is quiet simple.The result at boxoffice is biggest failure.

My last Telugu movie Ye Maya Chesave (VTV in Tamil). Entire climax could have been same as Tamil where the heroine get married to another and the Hero leads with another lady which is quiet practical nowadays !!!

5. chitrajaraika

Re: Which Movie Climax you wanna a Change or Remake it.Pleas share here(Any Languages

hmm very nice to hear hence the climax is not good you fel for both these films

even you can say old films or last year films

6. Akkinenirockz

Well if I start, you will be :drowning with my views !

Feed me something so that I can come with..

7. chitrajaraika

Mostly in good english movies climax the end was not fine.They wont complete well.its my view.Otherthan horror stories.some stories wont have good ending.what do you think

8. Akkinenirockz

yes there are many films where we feel Ending could have been better !

If you take any Yashraj films, typical simple change from the lead actor and thats its movie ends

Dil Toh Paagal Hai - Akshay's entry on the dais

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - Salmas give away

Mohabbatein - AB attitude change in overnight

K3G - Almost similar from AB's character

9. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

I'd love to watch Sanjay LeelaBhansali, Madhur Bhadarkar, Anurag Kashyap, or Vishal Bharadwaj movies in Tamil. When I say their movies in Tamil, I meant they making films for the Tamil audience.

Similarly, Balachander, Vasanth Balan and Rajesh in Hindi without giving up their original touch. Mani ratnam has gone haywire after changing his style for Bollywood. Thank God Shahrukh refused Robot, otherwise we would have lost Shankar too.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  10. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

I would like remake a tamil film titled "Poo"(flower). Very touching movie showcasing a girls emotions to marry her aunt's son and finally sacrificing him. Movie has a sorrow ending which I would like change it as happy ending.