Which is the Best PlaySchool in/near Ramamurthy nagar(Bangalore) for Pre-KG?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by swaran, Mar 1, 2012.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Thanks hema
    i have already put my DD in euro kids and her nursery education is about to get over in 2 months...
    but thanks for stepping in with your feedback..will be of great use to moms who are searching for a school :)

2. isavarya

isavarya New IL'ite

hi.iam a mother of three kids.i would like to share few things about isavarya preschool n daycare(24/7).my 2nd child is studying for nursery class which starts from 9:30.the fees structures are very nominal.after the school hour my kids stays in the same daycare till 8"oclk.iam very happy with the daycare cum preschool. recently they have celebrated annual day.where we could not see such a grand celebrations. venue:near food bazaar.ramamurthynagar.

3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thaniks for sharing the details...
    but are you the owner/brand ambassidor for that school...sorry i dont mean to offend you but the name of the school and your username exactly match

4. shwethaguru

shwethaguru New IL'ite

my daughter is studying in isavarya preschool and dayare23/7.my daughter thanu has improved a lot after sending her to isavarya preschool.last year she studied in other school there was nothing improvement in her.but right now i find a lot of changes in her like studying/reading/enjoying in every activities in her preschool.every day she talks about activities or celebrations conducted in her school.i suggest every parents that its a best preshool in ramamurthyanagar.it's really amazing .no other school gives more importance to activities but this preshool gives more importance to studies and 84 activities in a year.so i would recommend every parents it's a best preschool.

5. shwethaguru

shwethaguru New IL'ite

no im not the owner.i like the name of the school isavarya,so i asked with the management the meaning of school name .then they explained the meaning.''isa'' means ''God''.'varya'means precious child .i like the name god's precious child.so i kept my user name as isavarya.

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

So you have created another username right isavarya???
    i had questioned the userid isavarya and you,swethaguru is answering...mmmm

7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi All

Just a warning note.I am ready to apologise if i am wrong,but i dont want people to get fooled.
    I see few user ids posting continuous feedback about this isavarya and participating in none of the other forums in Indusladies.I find something fishy.I dont mean to say that the school is bad and i personally have nothing to do with the school(i have never seen the school) but just felt something fishy with these reviews and hence i would to warn you all.You can refer to this below link where i have posted many links

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/schools-playschools-daycares-in-bangalore/153041-good-daycare-not-daily-basis-3.html#post3004273

8. mommybest

mommybest New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I have joined Indus ladies recently and i would like to warn the mothers if they are sending their kids to this day care. I have been sending my daughter right from when she was a year and a half. I had no other option because it was near to my residence. The day care is more concerned about the fee rather than the child. My daughter has picked up the caretakers slang language and habits and it has become so difficult for me to get rid of the bad habits. I had trained her in potty by applying one months leave but when i sent her back to day care, they had least bothered to continue the training and just resorted to diapers. They initially informed that the day care amount will be charged based on number of days the child is being sent to day care. But they dont stick to their words and I had to shell out the fee for an entire month to send her for few days in a month. I suggest the owner of the day care pay more attention to how the caretakers are managing the kids rather than concentrate only on the fee. In fact any day care would succeed if a little extra attention is paid into training the kids for the kindergarten or nursery with innovative and loving techniques rather than just throwing some toys and leaving the kids to do whatever they like until half an hour before the parents arrive to collect them. Its not play ground that matters, all that matters is if the child is really spending good time in the ground.

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks for sharing the warning note mommybest
    maybe if you could tell the daycare name and the palce,the ladies here might be a little cautious while identifying daycare
    Thanks

10. Sharu

Sharu New IL'ite

Hi Swaran

Did u like Euro kids? are they paying enough attention to the kid? my baby is 2 yr old