1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which ''character names'' you like in RC Novels?

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by preethiitech, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

i read it pa. It was good. Baraths character was cute. And pavithra, nithyan's characters where interesting ma. The whole story was good.

2. AshaMurugesh

AshaMurugesh Bronze IL'ite

Yes ma bharath character was choo cute.

I like kadhal vaipogame story. In the second half I like hero Vijayendra boopathi activities towards his wife (heroin) to make love him.

3. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

story plz ma. Enaku konjum memory capacity kammi pa.:spin. Little bit story sonnaalae pothum enaku niyabahum vanthudum but thayavu saenji novel name mattum:hide: sollaatheenga pa.:cry:

4. AshaMurugesh

Sorry ma. Story name is "Kadahalenum solaiyile"
    Hero : Vijeyendra Boopathi
    Heroin: Jeeva Reka.

Heroin will go to her friend marriage to kerala. There he will meet hero. They love each other. He is a very rich guy. Just one week she will be there with hero. After that she will be coming to chennai. But after one month she will come to know she is pregnant. She will write a letter to hero. There will be no response. After some time she will get a marriage invitation of hero. Then she will go directly there and she will meet hero's muraiponnu Thaara. Thaara will says Hero is rich guy, He just used some girls for time pass. You name is also in that list. so better get money and leave this place. So heroin will move from that place. After 3 yrs hero will saw a cute boy photo in a photo studio. that photo looks like hero's childhood photo. He will come to know that the cute boy is his son. so he will convice heroin and will marry her and will take her into his place. there some interesting things will happen. Climax as usual happy ending.

Ehh story niyabagam vanthidicha?????????????

Here after definitly i will write short summary of story.

5. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

ohhh neenga marriage invitationnu sonappavae niyabahum vanthuduchi. Mrgku apparam ulla story enaku pidikum ma. Athulayum antha kutty baby ellarkitayum ottikirathu pidikum ma. But antha 1week matter than enakku idikuthu :?:. 1 weeklayae thanayae oruthar kitta loose panrathu than enaku puriyalai pa. So, confusing:spin.

6. AshaMurugesh

hmm enakum than..antha one week matter read pannina udane heroin mela enaku nalla impression-e illa. even enna da love ithu :bonk apdi nu than stroy a continue panninen. But second half enaku rompa rompa pudichithu ma.

7. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

sma enakum. Same pinch :cheers.

8. AshaMurugesh

Ok ma...next come with good character of some other story..i am also thinking abt it..

Thoongalaya?

9. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

illai ma. Innum saapdalai. Eppadi thoonga 11 or 12 aagidum. Neenga thoongalayaa?

10. AshaMurugesh

Illa ma. Daughter is not feeling good today (fever). Eventhough she is sleeping I need to monitor her for some time. So will take some more time to sleep.