Where to throw unused electronic goods or any goods which cant be thrown in garbage..

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by appuli, Oct 23, 2011.

1. appuli

appuli New IL'ite

Hey all,

I need small information regarding where to dump the unused electronic or any things.
    For example my Balcony has become dumping ground for all our old oven stow..etc...
    I dont understand where to dump these...
    Is there any agency in Dubai which will collect these....
    Please suggest I want to clean my balcony...
    Awaiting your reply.

Appuli

2. joshila

joshila Bronze IL'ite

Re: Where to throw unused electronic goods or any goods which cant be thrown in garba

Usually some electronic stores would take it back. Sometmes even people collecfng the junk might take it.also if there parts can be reused then give it to places which take it as donations.goodluck

3. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Re: Where to throw unused electronic goods or any goods which cant be thrown in garba

Dear appuli

you can keep these electronic items near the garbage box. the people who collects they will take it.

4. ReenaVinod

ReenaVinod Bronze IL'ite

there is place near Dnata Bldg. car park area, where they have kept a big box to collect such items.

5. Angumani

Angumani Bronze IL'ite

hai

check out in sharaf DG.we have given two desktop computers and they have taken it.not for cost...but may be recycled.

angumani

6. appuli

appuli New IL'ite

Thanks ladies...All the items with me are useless they cant be reused...Lemme check...will have to talk to garbage guys...if they can take....