Where To Take Kids Every Weekend?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, May 24, 2024.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Where do u guys take your kids out every weekend? My girl is 11 and she wants to go out a lot..Mostly many places are far..either restaurants or malls..we don’t do outings too often to be honest..vacations once a year..

I don’t know if am doing too less..how do u engage your preteen kids?

recently my girl has a fall out with her friends on the community and they are not in talking terms anymore also..

Sometimes I question if am doing enough for my child..Just asking where do u take kids every weekend?

2. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Hi Anika,

You can search in google "local events this week or weekend.". Put your pincode or use precise location, it will help you to get local fairs or fun events.

If you can drive plan local parks and malls. You are already a good planner. Start from one point.

I use facebook and Instagram to get local event details. But when you login make sure you stick to your purpose.

Weekend kids have sports classes. Badminton or tennis or football etc. That will give them a good exercise, help them to be a team player. Utilise energy in a positive way.

If she is interested in any other hobbies you can use 'teacheron' or any similar sites to get teachers from India.

I am in my 30s recently started learning keyboard with my lil one. It's fun we both practice together, make videos together, discuss together. We are still in the beginning. Teacher is from india and learning through zoom.

For us it was keyboard for you it could be drawing, dancing, violin, vocal anything. We no need to rush but have fun & learn.

If you both know cycling or swimming make a routine to spend some time in that. Every evening or morning go for a round in the local(safe) areas. If you check there will be weekend family swimming in the near by centre.

When you put kids in team activities they will get friends as well you will also get friends.

Weekend plan a play date or sleep over with her friends. You are a super cook. No one can no to your tempting food.

Check your local science museum, space museum etc. They might have kids camps activities etc.

I did try to message you personally but I couldn't.

anika987 likes this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Thank
    You so much the reply! Will
    Try to work it
    Out like u said :)