Where To Stay In Hyderabad ?

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by EagerForInfo, Jun 26, 2018.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

goifn to India from us with kids. But I don’t want to stay in relatives house. Where do we stay ? Should be good but cheap and affordable.

2. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

I've never visited Hyderabad so I can't help you . But only advice it is very rude to stay in hotel while visiting in-laws . I don't know how bad ur situation is with them but these small things can have huge consequences later .

shravs3 likes this.
  3. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Ohhh yes it is my in laws place. And sister in laws town. Thank u for the advice. If I didn’t read ur advice I would have definitely stayed in hotel. I will think of some excuses or other options on reading ur message .

4. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

If they give you a lot of unbearable stress, then stay at their house but try to spend more time outside by visiting some shops or other relatives houses ,
    or else spend most of the time in your room making some health excuse .... That cant be used against you ..
    But staying at hotel is big blunder.

5. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

No. Yes they come up with all excuses to torture me. I’m taking kids. Who are grown up now. I don’t want nonsense every time I go. I need to buy something in Hyderabad so next time I won’t have this issue. But since I’ll be in India for a short time maybe timeshare is better ? Please give suggestions. My stomach hurts just at the thought and I still have a few more hours to get on the flight.