Where can I buy good clothes for kids?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by SrividyaNKumar, May 5, 2010.

1. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

Shanthi Mam,

I stay near Tambaram and so Adambakkam is a bit far away for me and not sure of the routes....I better stick with the Chromepet branch...anyways thx for letting us know :bowdown

2. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

Mmmmm s...collections r gud and prices r nominal. They had more of similar dresses that one can c in Waves....may be Waves n Casual moves get their stocks from the same dealers....:hide:

3. Mythily

Mythily Senior IL'ite

Cannot resist to go to this shop....u ppl have tempted me....will try it at Adambakkam branch as it is the nearest one for me...

4. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Name of the shop is Jyothi & is in Nugambakkam, opposite to Independance Day Park. They have very nice collection of western, ethnic wears. Very nice. Reasonable price.

5. Reema001

Reema001 New IL'ite

Now there are so many malls everywhere.. go there for shopping. Can also check out shoppers stop, liliput, gini and johny stores. You can also shop online at shopper stop. I sent surprise gift for my niece last month :) It's very easy to shop online.. saves lot of time.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
  6. spari

spari Senior IL'ite

Shubini,
    Can you plz let me know the landmark for shanthi's, Adayar ?
    I have recently been to casual Moves and got few dresses.
    Im also looking for daily use soft cotton dresses for my kid. Can you suggest any ?

Thanks,
    Suganthi

7. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

Do u know KFC, health n glow n adyar.....shud go straight on that road from Ambika appalam depot and u will find a hero honda showroom on ur right...in that junction take a left and u will find shanthi's.

Waves Shanthi's n Casual Moves have been good in my experience for kids dresses.

8. spari

spari Senior IL'ite

Thanks shubini for quick reply. Im planning to bunk office tomorrow and finish diwali shopping.:)

9. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

Just an update from my end....had been to Casual Moves, Chromepet yesterday.

Their collections are too good and cost effective and v got dresses for my son for the upcoming festivals.

V had been to RMKV and Gini n Jony and couple of small shops n Tnagar and was heavily disappointed with the collections and never got anything for my son...but this shop was too gud and v grabbed a lot from them :)

10. sowraj

sowraj Bronze IL'ite

Does this shop casual moves have dresses for girls under 1 year(6 - 12 months)?